New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Threaded View

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    my mom and I was on our way home when we saw this kid na sumasablay sa pag bike, binusinahan namin para umiwas. One block before reaching our house, may taxi na pasalubong, so we have to give way. So nung nakastop kami, yung batang sablay magbike, sumabit sa rear panel ng corolla namin. Mahabang gas gas na malalim ang nangyari. So the kid, who was 8 years old, didn't mind and continued biking so bumaba ako ng car to check and found those scratches. I heard na sumabit talaga yung bike sa car. Nakakainis kasi eh he tried to bike kahit masikip na sobra yung daan. I immediatly called the kid's attention. Nung una dinedeny niya pero umamin din. So we decided to report him to the barangay, pablotter the incident and call his parents. So yung bata, natakot siya (which we understood). Akala niya kasi ipakukulong namin. So the kid cried and cried. We went to the barangay to have the incident blottered. It was around 1:45pm pero walang man lang kagawad or tao sa barangay hall so nagantay pa kami. Tapos sabi ireport namin sa isa pang barangay official were the incident happened (dun sa nasasakupan daw nung pinangyarihan). So punta kami dun pero walang tao, mga almost 3pm na. Nakakaasar dun kasi ikaw ka magaantay.

Napablotter na. Too bad and as expected, ala atang ibabayad kasi the boy hails from the slum a few streets away. The kid just learned how to bike yesterday, he told me plus the bike he was using was borrowed and was impounded by the barangay officials
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; October 1st, 2005 at 01:30 AM.

nasabit ae111 ko this afternoon and slow moving barangay officials