New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahirap ng pahirap mag drive sa EDSA ah, alert ka na sa mga potholes, pati sa mga bus at ibang drivers na walang modo magmaneho, ngayon kelangan on the lookout ka din for flying sh*t bombs, tsk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So beware of those "t*e bombs"...........ingat sa mga footbridge, baka may mag-bombs away ulit.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    There is the older crossing bridge for pedestrians that is still there and not properly secured.

The access stairs on the southbound side has be fenced and the steps demolished but steps on the northbound side are still there hence providing access to our bombers.

The volume of the ordinance dictates that the bomber is an adult and not a child.

All the same, yeah, it's most likely the squatters.

I agree. i recently found out that squatters are predisposed to relieving themselves in bags due to the lack of facilities.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    There was a time almost everyday pauwi I'd fall behind one of those fish trucks kasi mabilis din sila tumakbo at madami sila. It may not be as gross, but the smell is hard to remove!

Pero at least, walang physical damage -- auytomatic carwash lang katapat niyan -- kesa naman maaksidente ka o mahulugan ng bato.

BTW, paano niyo kine-claim sa insurance yung mga dents and mirrors from flying stones, etc?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    broken mirror or glass pede i-claim... gawa ka lang ng police report or lawyers affidavit (for Own Damage claim). kaso kung meron kang clause for participation baka balewala. the actual cost should be higher than the participation cost.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
My rig got crapped on!