New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Last Monday morning, I was driving along EDSA going to work (north bound) and when I reached the underpass at Crossing, I suddenly hear a loud thud on my upper windshield where it meets the roof.

At first I feared the worst and thought it was a rock that one of those addicts throw over the side but what I saw was disgusting, it turned out to be human crap!

Son of a beeyotch!

I was disgusted and ticked off at the same time!

I was forced to divert to my home in QC to hose of the crap.

Yuck!

I saw my tires and saw crap between the treads which most likely means whoever it was was already crapping when I was unfortunate enough to drive through the area.

I wish I could've done something to get even but unfortunately, I had no means to do so.

This being the case, I'm venting and warning you guys and gals to beware of this hazard.

Now I pass by C5 and do not take EDSA unless I REALLY have to, which is, due to horrendous traffic, highly unlikely.

Stay safe y'all.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now that's something new :peace:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    aw sh*t...

sorry to hear that, bro. now I have to watch out too for crap bombs in edsa. *sigh* buhay nga naman dito sa Pinas...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sh*t happens. hehehe

But it's good to know you are safe after the drop.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Disgusting it may be, na wa-wash naman. So you're lucky.

In my case, I got hit of construction debris three times na.

First time, sa Dela Rosa sa during overhead bridge construction nila
    Second time, near Gold's Gym sa Galleria...may building construction.
    Third time, NLEX.

All of these may chip, dent and paint damage.

Sold the car last year, and so far wala pa naman ngayon...knock on wood.

I also heard before sa Tsikot, meron daw sanitary napkin, may dugo and balahibo pa! EEEKKKK!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    only in the philippines. tsk tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had the same experience din before several years back. Nangyari yung sa akin sa Tokyo. Unahan kasi kami sa pag pagparada nung mga kapitbahay kong japs sa bangketa. Ilang beses nang nag ticket at naglagay ng illegal parking tags dun sa pinaparadahan ko, lahat nang katabi ko nalalagayan, except yung kotse ko. One time, pag pasok ko sa office, nakita ko yung kotse ko, pinahidan ng dog poop, as in mamasa masa pa, dun mismo sa may driver side. Since wala na akong time, i just drove off, pero di ko masyadong makita ang daan, kaya ginamitan ko ng wiper, anak ng putek lalong kumalat at lalong halos wala akong makita. Tatawa tawa yung gas station na pinagpapahugasan ko pa palagi ng kotse. Buti daw at di binasag ang salamin ko. Naasar sa inggit siguro yung dumale sa kotse ko

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    urgh.

dude, disinfect mo yung car mo. sobrang unhygienic.

ot: dati may away frat sa lasalle, yung car ng isang fratman pinaliguan ng human excrement dun sa parking. sobrang baho.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    urgh.

dude, disinfect mo yung car mo. sobrang unhygienic.

ot: dati may away frat sa lasalle, yung car ng isang fratman pinaliguan ng human excrement dun sa parking. sobrang baho.
    Saan naman kaya nakuha yang mga ebak? At sino sa kanila ang naglakas loob na mangolekta ng ebs?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    potek bombs awaaaaayy :rofl:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
My rig got crapped on!