New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Makikisabat lang ng konti huh...

Since hindi naman sa tapat ng gate nyo nagpapark yung corolla, paano siya nakakaabala sa iyo? Although dapat talaga ay walang nagpapark sa kalsada. Para sa akin, as long na hindi siya nakaharang sa taapt ng gate nyo eh ok lang yan, dahil pareho naman kayong walang karapatang magpark dyan eh. So parang magiging unahan lang kayo sa parking space. Hindi rin pwede yang ginawa mong lagyan ng yellow stripe na may semento.

Ang pinakamagandang gawin dyan ay gawin mong driveway yang buong pader nyo, dahil BAWAL magpark sa tapat ng driveway, pwede mo siyang ipa-tow kung ganun...

Magpark ka nalang sa loob ng garahe mo tapos bili ka ng watergun at brake fluid para makagante ka. Honestly, yan ang ginagawa ko twing may nagpapark sa tapat ng gate namin, yung mga bisita ng kapitbahay namin. Ako lage ako nagpapark sa loob ng garahe at ginastusan ko talaga para magkagarahe tapos magpapark sa tapat ng gate ko...Ayun brake fluid lang ang katapat ng ganyan at night...hEhEhE
    naisip ko na din gawin dati yang water gun na yan kaya lang nag-doubt ako kung mag-squirt siya coz medyo malapot ang brake fluid. so, pwede pala. hmmm... :evil:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Makikisabat lang ng konti huh...

Since hindi naman sa tapat ng gate nyo nagpapark yung corolla, paano siya nakakaabala sa iyo? Although dapat talaga ay walang nagpapark sa kalsada. Para sa akin, as long na hindi siya nakaharang sa taapt ng gate nyo eh ok lang yan, dahil pareho naman kayong walang karapatang magpark dyan eh. So parang magiging unahan lang kayo sa parking space. Hindi rin pwede yang ginawa mong lagyan ng yellow stripe na may semento.

Ang pinakamagandang gawin dyan ay gawin mong driveway yang buong pader nyo, dahil BAWAL magpark sa tapat ng driveway, pwede mo siyang ipa-tow kung ganun...

Magpark ka nalang sa loob ng garahe mo tapos bili ka ng watergun at brake fluid para makagante ka. Honestly, yan ang ginagawa ko twing may nagpapark sa tapat ng gate namin, yung mga bisita ng kapitbahay namin. Ako lage ako nagpapark sa loob ng garahe at ginastusan ko talaga para magkagarahe tapos magpapark sa tapat ng gate ko...Ayun brake fluid lang ang katapat ng ganyan at night...hEhEhE
    With the Corolla picture. I arrived first so I parked the car in a way na hindi makakaharang sa driveway namin. Pinilit niya pa rin yung parking niya though. And by the way, with parking like that, I actually had the right to have him towed since half the car was on the cemented portion in front of our wall, which is still legally part of our property. Like I said previously, we had that made precisely so I can park the car there so it doesn't protrude onto the road.

Also, wala namang law na bawal magpark sa tapat ng driveway ng ibang tao, just as there aren't any regulations by the owners of our village that ban people from parking on the streets. It's all about common courtesy. I would never park in front of my neighbor's house if it would mean that they would be inconvenienced. Right now though, with the current parking of their Lancer, medyo naka-harang yung likod ng Altis sa garahe namin, so kami pa nahihirapan pag ipapark yung isa pang kotse sa garahe.

Funny how you're so quick to make a judgement call on the validity of me parking on the street, yet spraying brake fluid on other people's cars isn't beneath you.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you guys have cars but not the requisite garage to park them in? shame on you! why don't you transform part of your house into a garage?
    so you live inside a private village and the road in question is a private road? bring the matter to the village administrators!
    parking on the sidewalk... simply selfish.
    water gun with brake fluid... what's next.. gun with gunpowder and metal projectile?
    roads and sidewalks are considered for public use.. we really have no right to...
    lastly, never confuse tolerance with right or privilege.

go to court? he who goes to court must be with clean hands..

but i do have a question: why does your neighbor like to park on your side? why does he not park beside his house?
    Last edited by dr. d; November 12th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you guys have cars but not the requisite garage to park them in? shame on you! why don't you transform part of your house into a garage?
    Yup. Shame on me. And practically everyone around us.

If you ask me though, I don't find it selfish unless I'm inconveniencing other people. I don't double park and people can freely pass on our street unhindered by my parking. Our village administrators seem to think the same as well, as they've turned the street into a one way road (paikot kasi yung street) so that people can park on one side and cars won't jumble up as they would had they come from different directions.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but i do have a question: why does your neighbor like to park on your side? why does he not park beside his house?
    Because they have 3 cars, and they only park 1 inside their garage (that could fit 2 if they decide to remove the cabinets taking up space).

Funny how this thread has gone way off topic, from possible fixes of scratches to reprimand for not enough garage space. :dance1:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Bat walang sidewalk yun street niyo?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    by the looks of it, di na kaya ng paint detailing 'to

kay atoy at hotwheels, 3k per panel ang repaint

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Bat walang sidewalk yun street niyo?
    Dunno. Di lang street namin yung ganyan. Most of the village is like that. I don't live in an exclusive, expensive subdivision.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    * TS, which casa do you bring your car to?

I feel for the TS. Clearly, he made ways not to be an inconvenience to his neighbors, even sacrifing the frontage of his house. Indeed he does not own the road but common courtesy dictates that we respect each other's space. Even in exclusive villages, common practice is you (and your visitors) can only park in front of your house, those that violate will be tire locked. That goes to show that neighbor's should respect each other's frontage.

I think he is the good guy here, looking at the picture and how the neighbor parked his car, it seems like he is asking for trouble. I commend the TS for keeping his cool, I have no patience for discourtesy. It's really bad luck to have bad neighbors. It's tragic when good people get abused.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 12th, 2012 at 11:49 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    * TS, which casa do you bring your car to?

I feel for the TS. Clearly, he made ways not to be an inconvenience to his neighbors, even sacrifing the frontage of his house. Indeed he does not own the road but common courtesy dictates that we respect each other's space. I think he is the good guy here, looking at the picture and how the neighbor parked his car, it seems like he is asking for trouble. I commend the TS for keeping his cool, I have no patience for discourtesy. It's really bad luck to have bad neighbors. It's tragic when good people get abused.
    Toyota BGC. Accessible, comfortable, and my ninong works there so he ensures that the service advisors don't do anything nasty.

Haven't brought in the car for a quote though. Looking for cheaper alternatives that won't require me to claim insurance. Mahal din yung participation

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Toyota BGC. Accessible, comfortable, and my ninong works there so he ensures that the service advisors don't do anything nasty.

Haven't brought in the car for a quote though. Looking for cheaper alternatives that won't require me to claim insurance. Mahal din yung participation
    TS, magkano ba participation mo? If the fee is less than the full cost of repairs, painsurance mo na.

A similar case happened to my oficemate. Alitan sa parking kaya ginasgasahan yung buong APV nya paikot. He claimed it under insurance 3k participation. Single incident lang ang ginawa ng adjuster. Total bill ng repair was rougly 35k.

My Car Was Keyed. What to Do?