New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE V6 View Post
    Dapat e meron silang Daytime Running lights na walang override.
    Dito sa amin required yan, helmet, full protection gear inaaraw-araw nga ng mga taga-LTO ang mga biker na yan minsan sa mainroad nanghuhuli, minsan malapit sa univeristy... paiba-iba yung pinupuwestuhan nila para mahuli yung mga lokong bikers. Marami din kasi sa mga yan walang lisensiya o kaya paso na ang lisensiya. Kaya ngayon hindi na ko nabubuwisit pag lumalabas nagkakaroon na ng disiplina yung ibang mga bikers dito at siguro dahil na rin dami ng nadidisgrasya/namamatay.

Yang mga traysikel drayber na lang talaga ang hindi magbabago

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc MD View Post
    nakakaasar dyan yun mga gang gangan na walang helmet banking ng banking tapos may tugtog na raktuburak tuburak tuburak left right left right oooh oooh.. tapos pag preno tsssss... full chrome pa setup alam namang bawal pati sa jeep kasi nakakasilaw.. tapos yun manibela modified para lumiit wala pang side mirror.. singit ng singit tapos lingon ng lingon sa likod kasi wala ngang side mirror.. yun iba wala nang side mirror di pa lilingon pag di ka ppreno siguradong titilapon yun..
    haaay!!

pahabol pa.. tsaka yun mga manang na di naghehelmet wangwang wangwang pa tapos wala palang lisensiya.. kainis..
    Akala kasi nila porma na nila at mas mahal pa yung motorcycle nila sa mga kotseng sinisingitan nila. Ang yayababang

Sarap araruhin ng mga yan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    meron pong driving school d2 ng motor. Pero sa tingin nyo ba mag eenrol sila dun at mag babayad?? nope!!! madalas mga nag eenrol lng dun yg mga gustong matuto ng bigbike ksi nag tuturo sila dun ng tamang pag banking sa mga bundok.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by onedayoldchick View Post
    reckless lahat ng naka motor. wala pako nakita matino nagmamaneho diretso lang yung manibela. at hindi singit ng singit, lahat yata sila natatae.
    nakakainis pa yung magleleft turn ka. tapos yung motor or tricycle sa likod mo pupunta sa kanan mo oovertaken kapa pa-left turn. wala pa diyan mga walang ilaw sa harap at likod. ayaw magbukas ng ilaw baka mahal singilin ng meralco. tapos kapag nabungo mo may nasaktan sagutin mo pa mga letche
    Dude, you may have problems with your eyesight. I suggest that you go and see an opthalmologist.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by garci View Post
    Akala kasi nila porma na nila at mas mahal pa yung motorcycle nila sa mga kotseng sinisingitan nila. Ang yayababang

Sarap araruhin ng mga yan.

Sir,

How much is your car? You might be surprised with the costs of some bikes here. Not even having three of your cars can equal to some bikes.

Care to compare

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i agree. we should not generalize motorcycle drivers.

for me, there are only 2 kinds of motorcycle drivers: one who learned physics from school and one who learned physics from the movies.

yun mga natuto sa movies. eto yun mga daring type na tipong pag binangga nila tsikot mo, ikaw pa tatalbog

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    EQAddict: For sure walang bike makakatalo sa cost ng BMW 530d mo, not even three Ducatis. hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    know whats annoying? yun mga nasa fast lane tapos ang bagal texting pa! o pucha gusto talaga malibing! pagbinusinahan mo naman at nagulat sila nagagalit pa! saka bat nila inaalis ang side mirror? less drag? less weight? alisin kaya nila yun driver? lol

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    This should never be a cage vs MC thread. IMHO, MC riders cant be at fault but all concerned. Why do I say all concerned? Have you not heard of stories where cage riders have this "mission" of downing all MC riders? Also, the 99.9% probability that cages are more expensive than MC's can not be factual if you have not made a study. And in answer to the query whether my bike is manueverable in between traffic is yes, it can be done. I do drive both cages and MC and my take on this is, it is about respect. How many cages do we see not willing to give in to a fellow motorist. I must say almost the same number as MC riders who do not do the same as the number now for registered MCs are almost comparable.

The government agency assigned to give licenses have done a great job of issuing licenses left and right. Now we can see the effect of corruption as numbers are showing and filling our streets. Also, the enforcement agencies have failed in implementing several and confusing laws altogether. How many MMDA and policemen do we see not wearing helmets? How many authorities do we see breaking the law in their cages?

Problem is getting bigger and we should not put the blame on the 99.9% of MC riders if I may just quote the figure given. It will be a Herculean task to remove this so called "pests" from the streets. Oh btw, did you ever had any food delivered to your place and the "hot meal" that you had happened to be delivered by a rider? That same rider who delivered your hot meal happens to be part of the 99.9% bud.
    Last edited by fireblade; May 2nd, 2007 at 12:34 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would say a lot of MC drivers are bad, but not all. I try not to generalize pero for me mahirap based from my own experience. Human nature lang makita ang masama sa tao at makalimutan ang maganda, pero I try not to think this way.

Kaso pag nasa Maynila ka you have to think and drive defensively, and this includes keeping your guard up for anybody and everybody who comes your way.

People need to know their limitations especially when driving vehicles (cars, MC, vans, etc) that have less capability on the highway than on city streets. This way they can allow others who can pass them to pass them and make it more beneficial for everybody. Needless to say it's their lack of education that prevents them from knowing this. So those who know this, are the ones we could call the "good guys". Sadly the truth is that the country is poverty stricken and a lot of drivers do not know the basic rules and safety precautions. To them there are other priorities such as earning quick money (in a land where money is hard to get without fighting for it). Kaya sila napupwersahan gawin ang ginagawa nila.

Those who know this will take one of two roads: educate them (forcibly or not) or just let them be (since they don't know better). Those who try to educate them will get pissed off dahil mahirap sila turuan, while those who just let them be also become pissed off because that's reality for them.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Motorbike riders no better than street toughs