New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^^may isang taga tsikot galit na galit dun sa modus na bigas sa pasong tamo ext. ata yun

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    medyo Ot na hindi. Kwento naman sir nhel kung ano nangyari
    Ot dito eh pero dun ko napost sa too many pasaway mc riders

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Yung same scenario sakin e yung nanghihingi ng compensation yung mc rider dahil sa katangahan nya

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    so, how do car drivers defend themselves from this kind of hassle? Yung abala ha. Lalo na kung sa side at di sakop ng dvr.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Dahil sa ang mga criminal mas pinipili ang babae at batabg driver, Mas mabuti rin kung naka full tint sa windshield para di na pagka interesan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Dahil sa ang mga criminal mas pinipili ang babae at batabg driver, Mas mabuti rin kung naka full tint sa windshield para di na pagka interesan.
    This is the reason why I have dark tints. Marami na kasing siraulo sa daan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is the reason why I have dark tints. Marami na kasing siraulo sa daan.
    I agree, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure ika nga. If they don't see clearly what's inside, bad people would most probably leave you off. Temptation for them is a strong magnet, CP's, laptops, single passengers are some of the common things they single out for sure. Yung madali diskartehan ika nga.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Another is to be aware of hot spots in the metro to avoid (would suggests a separate thread for this, if it doesn't exist yet). Also, in my years of driving I have noticed that criminals (including dirty cops) come out of the woodwork close to midnight. It is best to avoid these hotspots starting midnight & find a safer route on your way home.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Yung sa bigas, sabihin mo lang na 'Oh ikaw nanaman??' Alam na nya yun. Yung ganyan naman, tama lang yan na sa presinto magusap. And invest on a dashcam. Every vehicle should have one.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Another is to be aware of hot spots in the metro to avoid (would suggests a separate thread for this, if it doesn't exist yet). Also, in my years of driving I have noticed that criminals (including dirty cops) come out of the woodwork close to midnight. It is best to avoid these hotspots starting midnight & find a safer route on your way home.
    I NEVER pass Osmena Highway at night (turning left or right to Quirino Avenue). That's the spot where beggars would surround a vehicle and harass the driver for money. I also get irritated with the hugas windshield boys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast