New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Besides the pedestrian/bag of rice feigning getting bumped by vehicle... may gustong gumaya, this time with a motor bike...

MODUS OPERANDI: My wife was traversing Zobel Roxas St in Makati (Binay voters squatters territory) going to Pablo Ocampo she was on her way to DLSU to drop off our daughter. Approaching South Luzon Expressway intersection, this motorcycle riding man drove on her right side during traffic, then he PRETENDED to have been bumped, he fell down. My wife, since she has not felt anything during this bumper to bumper traffic just kept on going.

The guy blocked her off and said "TINATAKBOHAN MO BA AKO?"
    My wifee said: "ANO PROBLEMA MO? NAHULOG KA DI KA NAMAN NATAMAAN? DOON TAYO MAG USAP SA TAFT NAGMAMADALI KAMI""

She drove away, he followed. During this time she called me up for help. I told her to go to the nearest police station in Taft, and secure a police report NEVER settle.

In Mc Donalds Taft (beside DLSU), he confronted her and demanded for settlement which according to him damaged his plate number. (But this time the man is lesser brave, he is not in his territory anymore). My wife asked for his name and drivers license, he refuses to be identified. My wife invited her to the Police Station just across. He refused and just left.

PLEASE SHARE SO OTHERS WILL BE AWARE

September 27, 2014 5:00pm

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    open pipe ang tambutso ng motor! 15K petot penalty nyan boy!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yang mga yan ang di na dapat binubuhay pa.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kawawa talaga mga private car owners sa mga motor. It looks like having a blackbox dvr is essential na

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Naka-pang-BB sandona pinatungan lang nag long sleeve, halatang namemera ah. Hindi desente manamit eh. Loko nga yun at mukhang babae na driver ang target.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti nalang may presence of mind yung lady driver... sarap gulpihin nyan

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Almost same scenario sa kin except yung motor natuluyan maaksidente at di ko pa kasalanan.kudos sa lady dahil di nagpasindak sa lokong yon..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    These guys should be buried alive. I am glad your wife had her wits about her and stood her ground.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nhel0719 View Post
    Almost same scenario sa kin except yung motor natuluyan maaksidente at di ko pa kasalanan.kudos sa lady dahil di nagpasindak sa lokong yon..
    medyo Ot na hindi. Kwento naman sir nhel kung ano nangyari

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    same modus nung mga tumatambling na may dalang bigas... sa may makati din

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast