New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ano kaya ang tawag sa gang na may ganyang modus operandi?

Kanin Gang? :hysterical:

5202:threadmil:

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hmmm...judging from this MO, it seems to be best to stay on the middle lanes. This way, they can not appear in front of you so suddenly.

Yun mga nasa tabi lang ang mas madali nilang tirahin.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    grabe talaga mga tao ngayon. :twak:
    buti na lang madalang ako lumuwas ng manila...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Matagal ng MO ito, kahit noon pa (20+ years ago) nung nagu-umpisa pa lang lang akong magmaneho. According to my colleague here, kahit daw noong 60s-70s eh may gumagawa nito.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm....

What if you come down with a side arm and say that you'll just put him out of his misery?

Another option is what pitbullz said. But this time, tazer the hell out of him THEN beat him up!

Lots of possibilities here.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^...or bigyan mo ng ulam

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang mahirap dayan baka may kasabwat na pulis, paran bang snatcher minasan back up ng police.

ARGH!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try nila gawin sa akin yan, at totohanin ko siyang banggain, para sulit talaga yun hinihingi niyang pera...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yeah ive also been victimized by this modus operandi. good thing i read it somewhere here in tsikot before the incident thus preventing me from shelling out cash to anyone.

It happened somewhere in pasay. i was coming from moa that time. i was crusing along at around 50kph with light traffic when i just heard this thud on the right side like my side mirror was hit. then i stopped a few meters ahead. when he saw this he suddenly jumped up and rushed the driver side and demanded me to pay him for the white stuff (which looks like rice but definately not rice) he even punched my left door. it was obviously a scam thus i just went away but my heart was still pumping fast since at that time i wasnt sure if i did the right thing but true enough i think it was the right thing to do. lalo lang lala mga ganyan if u give money. ive also heard this guy roaming around taft ave sometimes. ingat ingat na lang lagi.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    grabe mga desperado n mga tao...i hope hnd mangyari sakin un..kktkot dn if ever may dalang knife or something ung mga yun...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
modus operandi along espana