New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    daaaamn... the things that happen when a retard gets hold of a monopoly....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya nga TJM's ang favorite ko dahil sa Kwok na iyan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hehehe. bat kampi si brent duon?.

loko talga un!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit ako walang PM? Joke Joke Joke! hehe. May YM naman.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow.
    tangina ang kupal talaga non! sa kabaitan ni Ariel na-aksaya tuloy ang oras niya!
    then FINAL UPGRADE nalang sana ni Phil hindi pa natuloy! kupal talaga!

tama si Otep: TJM nalang!

also, hindi yan strike 2, strike 3 na! si Wolverine nagago na rin niyan eh!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's one of the most stupid decision made by a shop owner...valuable clients like Philip and Ariel dont deserve that kind of treatment...

mas gusto niya pang matulog yung inventory niya kasya mabenta...mas gusto niya pa mawalan ng customer instead of getting more referrals for giving excellent services...

tao ba iyan?! :mad:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    suzuki-san...please allow me to clarify a few things. i work in operations for a credit card company (US-based nga lang so bear with me if there are a few differences):

- every merchant knows very well that if the point-of-sale machines don't work (this happens more often than we'd like), it's a simple matter to get authorization over the phone - it takes seconds as long as you don't get declined

- every standard merchant agreement states that it is not allowed to 'suppress', or not accept the card as payment if the customer wants to use it. depending on the situation there may be fines

- there is no difference in merchants getting paid with 'manual' transactions vs. swiped transactions - NONE AT ALL. as soon as it goes through, either over the phone or through the terminal, it is logged and the proper financial adjustment made - the difference is literally seconds

- in my experience, merchants who ask their customers not to use their card and pay in cash tend to be shady/fraudulent (i am trying not to generalize here - hindi lahat). the reason - customers who pay with their card can usually get the card company to charge back the merchant in cases of fraud or shady business practices.

my conclusion - your friend mike is full of ****.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by M54 Powered

- every standard merchant agreement states that it is not allowed to 'suppress', or not accept the card as payment if the customer wants to use it. depending on the situation there may be fines
    i think this is also applicable here sa pinas. ariel and phil should report this shop's refusal to accept card payments and have them fined and their credit card processing license revoked.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, dapat nga report that SOB!!!
    sa Credit Card Company, RAT's mother Company, Consumer Rights Movement (meron ba nito)

phil,do let not make this SOB ruin your dream, get that ARB bumper you've always wanted, call rats tell them to deliver it at makati or anywhere except katipunan, and let call the Credit company, kung AIG yan ask for Mr. Pangan aka "Leon275"
    TopHOncho yan sa AIG, poster dito at sa KAC, tignan ko lang kungdi matakot sa kanya 6'3" yan over 300lbs he..he

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Now this is not a case wherein a business competitor of RATS is joining the fray to bring them down. So please don't add any color to it. Also, Mike Kwok was a school mate in LSGH and I have no desire to bring down a fellow La Sallite. I have heard a lot of complaints about Rats but I personally never had any experience in dealing with Mike. I also have my share of disgruntled customers.

Why did Mr. Kwok and the sales clerk react irrationally to that transaction? This is my GUESS - Mike probably wanted out of it, he probably changed his mind about the price he quoted and thought he could sell it for a higher price to another buyer.

If you really feel that you were treated shabbily, as a consumer, it is your right to complain to the manufacturer/supplier and to the credit card company. If not, treat it with a grain of salt, and let fate decide on Mike's future.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Mike Kwok of RATS has done it again!