New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't know what's this man problem is, but he is a nuisance to the business sector.

One of our member was suppose to purchase an ARB bumper but was declined to complete the transaction. Mike Kwok should be stripped off his job and other future business opportunity with ARB products. Business etiquette should be practiced and I bet Mike Kwok does not have this in his own vocabulary listing. I say we make a move to oust this SOB and shove his *$$ where he should belong. Bitchin' ain't good, especially if he has the so-called manhood.

I leave the rest of the story to the people involve to continue the whole event that had transpired this afternoon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano nanaman ginawa ng alien na yan......

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's just say that tinamaan ng toyo yung utak nyang biya. :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano bang complete story mga sirs? :confused:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas, complete story na. Kung ayaw mo sa board, PM mo ko or call me up.

They give ARB products a bad name. You should write directly to ARB Australia para matanggalan sila ng dealer status.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw... is Mike Kwok a legal resident in the country? ... :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bahala na yung someone else to tell the story. actually, 2 tsikot members yun. blind item. pareho sila ng sasakyan. i was almost there. tried to make arrangements with joey kaya lang natawag na sakanya ni BY at MIke.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sigena kwento nyo na! nakakabitim naman kasi eh :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga... kwento na dali dali dali dali hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Due to insistent public demand :-) here goes the story:

I have long dreamed of getting for my Zuk an ARB winch bumper. For me, this would be the final upgrade to my Zuk setup which I have done gradually through these past few months. However, what has stopped me from getting it was the fact that I do not have my own credit card. As much as I am tempted to use the extension card that I have (from my parents), I do not want to involve them because of the usual lectures that may befall me (waste of money, not a priority thing, spending issues, etc.) should I pursue such an act and besides I would like to pay it on my own. I have started to save up for it (P39,000 total price of the bumper) already however with rumors circulating that the prices would go up another P8-10k, it was like a loosing battle.

Suzuki-san (Ariel) and I have been good friends ever since we first met at the PORCI clinic since we both share the same zuki model. Needless to say, I helped him catch the offroad bug and facilitated his appreciation of his rig even more. My rig has been a basis for his various upgrades and I have been more than willing to help him out in anyway I could.

Luck was probably in my side last Sunday when we both met up at chieffy's gas station because he needed some things done with his Vitara. He just had a snorkel installed a few days back as well as purchased my former BFG 235/75 tires and was then asking my help on how to secure the air ram head of his snorkel from theft as well as shave a bit of his bumpers to accomodate the larger tires. Ariel new beforehand that I have always wanted an ARB bumper. I even asked help from him before in applying for a credit card but because I am not yet formally employed without a TIN and ITR, my application did not pass. He then told me na he overheard at RATS while having his snorkel installed na prices of ARB products will be going up anytime, soonest probably next week, due to the Australian dollar fluctuation vs. our currency and the arrival of new stocks. I then told him that if that were to happen, then lumalabo na ang chances ko of having my dream fulfilled. Out of the blue, he then offered his AIG Mastercard to me saying that this was issued to him a few months back and has been dormant and never been used and so I could use it for the purchase and he would just forward the monthly bills to me and I will be the one to take care of the balances. I couldn't believe my ears. I then asked him why that particular card. He said kasi that his other credit cards already had balances in them and if he were to use those to purchase, it would turn out more expensive because of the interest which will include the outstanding balances there. If I used the AIG card, since wala pang balance (pero verified na for use with a P60,000.00 credit limit), it would be easier. This really brought a smile on my face. Was this the answer to my prayers? Of course! What else could I do but thank him in advance.

That Sunday afternoon, we planned how to go about the transaction. Since I knew that RATS had the Vitara ARB bumper in stock at RATS Katipunan, I suggested to Ariel that he would swipe his card nalang at RATS Makati branch since he works in Makati so that it would be more convenient for him. Once approved, I would proceed to RATS Katipunan for the installation na. We both agreed it was a good plan. That afternoon also, I texted Mike Kwok of our plans and he agreed to it. He got Ariel's full name and then promised to text me Monday morning the final price of the bumpers.

That night, boy did I have a hard time sleeping. So excited for the events the next day! Finally, I was gonna have my ARB bumper for my Zuk! Pwede na ako mag goon squad!!!! Hehehe

This morning, the plan was for Ariel to drop by RATS Makati during his lunch break para ma swipe na. I was still in PGH and I would just be hanging out at chieffy's station while I was having my centerlink changed and waiting for the go signal from Ariel once the transaction was approved already.

Bitin muna guys ha...I'll let Ariel continue the story from this point...I think he could have a better narration on the succeding events that followed.

Ariel, its your turn!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Mike Kwok of RATS has done it again!