New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    This is also the one of the reason why 2nd hand car are over priced...
    I agree. Sometimes me magbebenta sa iyo na kakilala mo at alam mo 1st owner siya swerte mo na. Does happen.

Pero kung sa internet, newspaper, buy and sell magazine ka titingin.....good luck! you will need tons of luck.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    Here's another one:

Good day,

The Toyota Fortuner is still available for sale.Thank you for your interest.I can tell you that the vehicle is in perfect condition,you can see that in the photos,has no technical damage,no scratches or dents,no hidden defects,never smoking.Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well.

The location of the car is London,United Kingdom but the car is still registered in Philippines,and for that there will not be any custom & duty taxes.

I bought this car from Philippines 1 year ago,because i work it there for an construction company.Now i`m back in UK and i need to sell it because is very difficult to drive a car with the steering wheel on the left side.This is the only reason for selling because to be honest i love this car,is great

The price i am looking for my car is ( PHP 560.000 ) including the shipping costs,insurance and handling.I will personally take care of delivery. Email me back if you are still interested and i will explain how we will procede.

Thanks
    that looks, sound, smells like a scam. downpayment agad hihingin niyan. is it not idiotic for the previous owner who hails from London not to know na RHD sila in the first place. Dahilan pa e LHD kaya sell na niya pero nasa London. Niloloko talaga buyer. Sarap.....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Yung stretch ng Aguinaldo Highway dami buy and sell dyan mula Bacoor hagang Dasma.

Last month nag tingin tingin ako ng mga SUV mostly Pajeros, pag tinanong mo sila Local ba o imported lagi sagot " Local". Kung hindi ka talaga marunong tumingin lugi ka dito. Pero gaganda ng mga units dito ang kikinis.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AirJason View Post
    Yung stretch ng Aguinaldo Highway dami buy and sell dyan mula Bacoor hagang Dasma.

Last month nag tingin tingin ako ng mga SUV mostly Pajeros, pag tinanong mo sila Local ba o imported lagi sagot " Local". Kung hindi ka talaga marunong tumingin lugi ka dito. Pero gaganda ng mga units dito ang kikinis.
    Yan ang napansin ko sa mga buy and sell laging maganda cosmetically... Pero minsan talaga sablay sa ibang bagay... engine, tranny and yung mga mahirap ma detect ng mga hindi marunong tumingin...

Maiba naman... meron ba kayong na encounter na nag bubuy and sell pero maayos at reasonable ang price...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Full detailing lang ginagawa nila, mas magduda ka pag masyado makintab wala man lang gasgas, pag kinatok mo doon mo malalaman wala na yung tunog na "ng".

Pag bibili ka 2nd hand car tas sinabi 1st owned dapat naka pangalan sa mismong seller hingan mo ng valid ID, pag sinabi nya na naka pangalan sa bayaw, kaibigan, kamag-anak manloloko yun. Pag sa company that's another story.

Pag naman 2nd owned na dapat nalipat na nya sa name nya take note of the dates, pag open deed of sale binigay sayo tyak buy and sell yan.

just my 2 cents
    Last edited by shadow3616931; October 29th, 2010 at 10:56 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I,myself,was into the business since 2000.Naengganyo lang ako sa isang kakilala.Though, i dont want some of his style na remedyo.I did the right way, have the parts replaced or kung pwede ayusin pa.I usually have it fixed as if i were to own it.Thank God,wala ako nakuhang negative feedback or complaints. I was honest enough to tell them that i replaced what is needed to be done. Result? They are the ones calling me and referring their friends and relatives.Up to now tumatawag pa din sila, serving as my network. I told them stop muna ako since Ondoy, but babalik pa din ako sa business soon. Masarap pakiramdam pag masaya buyer mo especially pinag-ipunan yung pambili nila.Rewards, walang guilt and gain friends.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AirJason View Post

sa totoo lang, girl or a guy na clueless sa oto ang target ng mga yan. napakadali malaman kung local or import ng pajero. rehistro pa lang huli na kagad.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post
    I,myself,was into the business since 2000.Naengganyo lang ako sa isang kakilala.Though, i dont want some of his style na remedyo.I did the right way, have the parts replaced or kung pwede ayusin pa.I usually have it fixed as if i were to own it.Thank God,wala ako nakuhang negative feedback or complaints. I was honest enough to tell them that i replaced what is needed to be done. Result? They are the ones calling me and referring their friends and relatives.Up to now tumatawag pa din sila, serving as my network. I told them stop muna ako since Ondoy, but babalik pa din ako sa business soon. Masarap pakiramdam pag masaya buyer mo especially pinag-ipunan yung pambili nila.Rewards, walang guilt and gain friends.
    sana dumami ang mga katulad mo.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thanks, torogi kid for the compliment.Alam naman natin na meron pa rin mga buy and sell na matino. Overshadowed lang ng karamihan.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post

What`s the name of your buy & sell shop, sir ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mga manlolokong Buy and sell ng sasakyan