New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    This is also the one of the reason why 2nd hand car are over priced...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    There's a town in Pampanga, andaming ondoy flooded na sasakyan dun pinaayos, nagawa naman nila.. Yun lang they are out in the market binebenta na..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Apalit?

Yung bagsakan ng mga chop-chop at carnap?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    This happened recently, (last week). When our boss who is 77 years old was looking for a car para sa company employees.

On the way home may nakita sila along Aguinaldo Highway mga buy and sell na shops. Wont mention the name of the shop hehehe. May nakita yung matanda na Corolla love life na 1.3 XE. Yun pina test drive niya sa driver niya. Ok naman daw. ASKING PRICE WAS 260K. Natawaran nila ng 250k.

Nung nasa Manila na at pinagamit sa isang empleyado sira kagad clutch. After nun sa my fuel naman daw ( hindi ko na naalala ko ano sinabi ng driver)

Eto lang masabi ko:

1. Upon seeing the car, sabi ng mga tao samin na may alam sa kotse 150k max lang daw yung worth ng kotse

2. Dapat nag dala sila ng mekaniko man lang na pwede i check talaga yung kotse.

3. IMHO for sure nagoyo ung matanda naming boss. Pero negosyo yan.

Eto pinakamalupit.
    PANG HONDA DAW YUNG MAGS NA KINABIT HAHAHAHAHA

Kawawa naman talaga yung matanda at driver. For sure laki ngiti nung shop owner. But again negosyo yan. Asayo naman kung bibilhin mo

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AirJason View Post
    This happened recently, (last week). When our boss who is 77 years old was looking for a car para sa company employees.

On the way home may nakita sila along Aguinaldo Highway mga buy and sell na shops. Wont mention the name of the shop hehehe. May nakita yung matanda na Corolla love life na 1.3 XE. Yun pina test drive niya sa driver niya. Ok naman daw. ASKING PRICE WAS 260K. Natawaran nila ng 250k.

Nung nasa Manila na at pinagamit sa isang empleyado sira kagad clutch. After nun sa my fuel naman daw ( hindi ko na naalala ko ano sinabi ng driver)

Eto lang masabi ko:

1. Upon seeing the car, sabi ng mga tao samin na may alam sa kotse 150k max lang daw yung worth ng kotse

2. Dapat nag dala sila ng mekaniko man lang na pwede i check talaga yung kotse.

3. IMHO for sure nagoyo ung matanda naming boss. Pero negosyo yan.

Eto pinakamalupit.
    PANG HONDA DAW YUNG MAGS NA KINABIT HAHAHAHAHA

Kawawa naman talaga yung matanda at driver. For sure laki ngiti nung shop owner. But again negosyo yan. Asayo naman kung bibilhin mo
    Paano kaya sila nakakatulog ng ganyan... Hindi Negosyo yun sir panloloko yun...

I remember before I was selling a beat up Lancer gli but I told the seller everything wrong.. even show him previous body repair portion even if hindi halata... kala ko hindi kukunin kinabukasan dala cash, SOLD...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Accorder View Post
    jan po sa 4973 Pasay Road. Brgy Pio del Pilar! mga manloloko po mga pamilyang Umandap. nagngangalang Jon (jonjon) Umandap, Jay Umandap, yung tatay at nanay nila at yung asawa ni jon na si esmie o met.

mga kahoy kahoy po ang binebenta nila at ubod ng bastos kausap! makabenta lang at puro pangako!
    bro, i had a friend who became a victim of those family. if i remember it right he mentioned the names of JON and MET w/c i think are husband & wife as you mentioned.

they are sweettalkers according to my friend. everything will be fixed sa lahat ng nakita mo prob sa car of course you need to make a dep "daw". my trusting friend made an initial dep...to his surprise...kahoy kahoy nga ang kinalabasan at yung mga taga ayos yung mga naglalako ng serbisyo sa evangelista

aatras daw sana sya pero halos ayaw na ibalik yung dep nya kaya ayun kinuha nya yung car pinaayos at ibenenta buti na lang at nai share nya yung pagka bad trip nya sa SHOP at mag asawang yan. napigilan ko yung kumpare ko na nakita ang ADS ni JON / MET UMANDAP sa ayos.dito at sa casa nalang sya sa alabang naka buy ng "used civic" sa mga nag trade in siguro ng car.

siguro kung hindi naman masama ay mai post dito sa forum ang shop na yan ng wala na maloko...kelan kaya matatapos ang panloloko ng mga ganyan tao...to think family business nila yan

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    one time I emailed a seller in ayosdito because no contact number, eto email nya:

Hello,

First of all thank you for your interest in my car. The total cost of the car is PHP 380 000. The car is in perfect condition, not flooded, no damage, never been involved in any accidents, has always been garage kept. It is still registered in Philippine but now the car is in United Kingdom with me. The reason that the car is in United Kingdom is because I worked in Philippine as a consultant inspector for the Department of Health for a few years in exchange of experience and now I am back at my home from United Kingdom - London. Here i cannot use it because all the cars have the steering wheels on the right side. If you are still interested please e-mail and and I will get back to you with more details.

Thank you !

P.S. If you want or need you can make a loan.
    I will wait for your email if you are still interested.

this is third time na different seller sa ayosdito same style nasa London yun isa pati unit nasa London eh ano gagawin dun ng unit ehh left hand dito dun right hand. alam ko lokohan na I ask for the copy of OR/CR hehehe di na sumagot. pero nung humihingi ng DP sipag mag email.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AirJason View Post
    napakaswerte naman ng buy and sell na yun... 250k for a love life xe?? presyohan ngayon nyan nasa 140k na lang. nakaloko na sa presyo pati sa unit nakaloko pa. mga hangal talaga karamihan ng buy and sell na yan.

yung sa may pasay naman, wag talaga kayo bibili dun. notorious yung mga yan na bumibili ng flooded units.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Here's another one:

Good day,

The Toyota Fortuner is still available for sale.Thank you for your interest.I can tell you that the vehicle is in perfect condition,you can see that in the photos,has no technical damage,no scratches or dents,no hidden defects,never smoking.Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well.

The location of the car is London,United Kingdom but the car is still registered in Philippines,and for that there will not be any custom & duty taxes.

I bought this car from Philippines 1 year ago,because i work it there for an construction company.Now i`m back in UK and i need to sell it because is very difficult to drive a car with the steering wheel on the left side.This is the only reason for selling because to be honest i love this car,is great

The price i am looking for my car is ( PHP 560.000 ) including the shipping costs,insurance and handling.I will personally take care of delivery. Email me back if you are still interested and i will explain how we will procede.

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    one time I emailed a seller in ayosdito because no contact number, eto email nya:

Hello,

First of all thank you for your interest in my car. The total cost of the car is PHP 380 000. The car is in perfect condition, not flooded, no damage, never been involved in any accidents, has always been garage kept. It is still registered in Philippine but now the car is in United Kingdom with me. The reason that the car is in United Kingdom is because I worked in Philippine as a consultant inspector for the Department of Health for a few years in exchange of experience and now I am back at my home from United Kingdom - London. Here i cannot use it because all the cars have the steering wheels on the right side. If you are still interested please e-mail and and I will get back to you with more details.

Thank you !

P.S. If you want or need you can make a loan.
    I will wait for your email if you are still interested.

this is third time na different seller sa ayosdito same style nasa London yun isa pati unit nasa London eh ano gagawin dun ng unit ehh left hand dito dun right hand. alam ko lokohan na I ask for the copy of OR/CR hehehe di na sumagot. pero nung humihingi ng DP sipag mag email.
    only a stu**d person would even entertain this seller. stupid to even think of shipping the car to london from here. RHD, tax, and used cars there are cheaper. does not make sense at all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mga manlolokong Buy and sell ng sasakyan