New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    walang coding dyan sa may commerce Ave. pati dun sa street na papuntang daang hari.. yung boundary naman ng las pinas eh bago dumating ng honda... pero yung mga las pinas boys hanngang toyota alabang lang sila pwede manghuli.. Naisahan kayo dun.. kahit sa las Pinas bihira mang huli dun pag may frienship sticker ka alam nila taga las pinas hindi talo...

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmorehp View Post
    kapg 1-2 mmda lumalaban dapat. pag marami sa presinto kayo magusap.
    naku si hubs ayaw kasi ng ganun.. plus puyat siya that day..

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bro baka Pasay and Makati lang ang walang window time.

*TS, diba nasa parking siya ng bank, kung wala siyang change sana nagpapalit na lang siya..

and commerce avenue hinde ba private road yan owned by Filinvest? bakit meron MMDA?
    nyak maiisip mo pa bang magpapalit nun heheh

exact location is INSIDE madrigal business park..

FYI guys, i have seen MMDA inside Brngy Ayala Alabang for couple times already.. like what ive said, they were reachin as far as daang hari now just to catch the colorum shuttles.. and when i say inside, commerce ave is one of their fave hangouts specifically Petron!

*mazdamazda, that we dont know.. but thanks for sharing anyways.. i also dont support that but lets just say that that was just one of those days..

thanks for all your comments guys.. share ko lang naman at least aware yun mga kapitbahay ko..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hindi talaga nawawalan ng raket ang mga MMDA o Kapulisan sa lugar na iyan.... Dati,- itong sa may traffic light sa intersection ng Acacia Rd at Zapote-Alabang Road.... Ngayon, diyan naman sa Madrigal Business Park... Aba'y teritoryo iyan ni CK....

6808:frenchyf1:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ano ba naman iyan... double post kaagad.... Sorry guys....

6808:frenchyf1:
    Last edited by CVT; October 8th, 2008 at 09:24 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Petron along Commerce is no longer Ayala Alabang but under Barangay Alabang. If within Madrigal BUsiness Park, they have no business being there But rest assured that we will bring this to the attention of barangay authorities and will keep them off the area. Thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    ^ thanks po ;)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Just an update on the subject matter:
    This has been brought to the attention of the barangay and they will look into the matter. They said that the last time, they confronted some MMDA personnel in the Petron area, they denied it saying they were just there for the colorum shuttles (but we all know palusot lang yon).

Also found out that there is an unofficial/informal understanding between the mayor of Muntinlupa and MMDA that they will not apprehend coding violators in this city. (Not sure if coding window lang. Will get more info). Meanwhile, measures are being considered to prevent motorists from being victimized. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mizhelle View Post
    nyak maiisip mo pa bang magpapalit nun heheh
    siyempre, bec I will not bribe 1.5k for something that I did not commit, or mas mahal pa sa fines kung nagpa-ticket ako.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka...ang coding eh nasa alabang-zapote road lang. sa commerce avenue, acacia avenue, madrigal avenue eh walang coding.

i pass there every morning even though coding ako. walang sumisita. from alabang (filinvest), i use commerce avenue and go to the road going to daang-hari to las pinas friendship route to my home in BFRV.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bro baka Pasay and Makati lang ang walang window time.

*TS, diba nasa parking siya ng bank, kung wala siyang change sana nagpapalit na lang siya..

and commerce avenue hinde ba private road yan owned by Filinvest? bakit meron MMDA?
    walang window ang las pinas. i learned this the hard way. hehehehe. buti na lang napakiusapan ko yung Las pinas traffic.

ang boundary ng alabang-las pinas is yung buencamino road intersection, in front of honda cars.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Mga Dupang na MMDA sa Alabang