New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Siguro talagang lapitin lang ako ng mga mokong at inutil na mc rider kaya paulit ulit na lang akong nabibiktima nito almost every month. Kanina, pagkagaling namin ng pamilya ko sa megamall (sti mega clinic)for my 1 year old son check up and at the same time vaccine shot niya for chicken fox, may clinic kasi din dun yung pedia niya from medical city. Alam ko na pay day ngayon kaya mga 8:30 na kami umalis sa mall para iwas trapik. Para mas mapabilis ng uwi instead mag rosario eh nag floodway na lang kami pero pag dating namin malapit sa may floodway bridge malapit sa pasig rainforest park bigla akong binangga ng isang rumaragasang motorsiklo na tingin ko nga ay lasing kasi pasuray suray magpatakbo papalayo sa amin. Gusto ko sanang bumaba kaso napag isip isip ko na nasa floodway kami at baka modus lang yung pagbangga sa amin para lumabas ako o isa sa amin at maholdap kami. sa bahay ko na lang tinignan yung damage at ito yung mga tinamaan: 2 inches na gasgas sa hubcab ng gulong ng carens, 35 inches na gasgas mula sa end ng tail lights papuntang passenger side door. Ni remedyohan ko muna by applying carwax first then swirlmarks remover pero di na alis naging light lang yung scrathes di ko pa masyado maaninag kasi gabi na tignan ko na lang muna bukas pag may araw na kung ano kinalabasan ng remedyo ko. Ang dami talagang ogag at irresponsableng mc rider kaya na i stereotype silang mga ungas sa daan eh. gagawa-gawa ng katarantaduhan tapos tatakasan!!! kainis talaga!!! kung may bill laban sa mga mc sa mga major roads, isa ako sa susuporta dun, pasensya na nakakainis kasi mga mc.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    di na bago yan sir, habang di humihigpit ang rules sa mga motorcycle riders palala ng palala ang mga nangyayari, tayo nalang ang mag-ingat

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Shouldn't proper screening of applicants before giving them a valid driving license be the solution to this instead of banning a type of vehicle?

I mean, if I get hit and run by a car (we all know dami din pasaway na drivers ng 4 wheels) should I go support a bill to ban all cars in major roadways? Probably not.

Motorcycles are too easy to acquire nowadays with all the China/Taiwan manufacturers offering competition... almost anybody can get one. However, not everybody can drive them properly. Hence, mas marami mga pasaway in 2 wheels compared to mga 4 wheels.

I strongly believe na ang higpitin doon is yung driver license issuing / renewal, driver education, etc hindi yung ban nalang nang ban. Parang temporary solution / easy way out kasi yung pag ban.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by norrissee View Post
    Shouldn't proper screening of applicants before giving them a valid driving license be the solution to this instead of banning a type of vehicle?

I mean, if I get hit and run by a car (we all know dami din pasaway na drivers ng 4 wheels) should I go support a bill to ban all cars in major roadways? Probably not.

Motorcycles are too easy to acquire nowadays with all the China/Taiwan manufacturers offering competition... almost anybody can get one. However, not everybody can drive them properly. Hence, mas marami mga pasaway in 2 wheels compared to mga 4 wheels.

I strongly believe na ang higpitin doon is yung driver license issuing / renewal, driver education, etc hindi yung ban nalang nang ban. Parang temporary solution / easy way out kasi yung pag ban.
    +1. Dapat may screening na sila, actually lahat ng drivers. Kaya lang, mababawasan kita ng mga taga-LTO niyan. You should have a strong political will and power to do this. Madami kang tatamaang gumagawa ng under-the-table transactions. And besides, may bigger fish na nasa likod. But still, something needs to be done to resolve these issues.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good thing you decided to stay in your car instead of going down and checking in that area (as most may do)... it may be a hassle and cost on your part but safety first indeed.

Same thing happened to our A32 Cefiro when it was just a few days fresh from the dealership... trike scrapes it from the rear fender to the front passenger door and our only recourse was to have the three damaged panels repainted entirely. as for the trike driver: "pasensya na po, naghahanapbuhay lang po"... AMP.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Good thing you decided to stay in your car instead of going down and checking in that area (as most may do)... it may be a hassle and cost on your part but safety first indeed.

Same thing happened to our A32 Cefiro when it was just a few days fresh from the dealership... trike scrapes it from the rear fender to the front passenger door and our only recourse was to have the three damaged panels repainted entirely. as for the trike driver: "pasensya na po, naghahanapbuhay lang po"... AMP.
    trike drivers (and others with the same class) have different kind of mentality. so arguing with them makes it more difficult coz you have a different kind of mentality. if the accident happened in an area without much people, be more cautious since their "resbaks" may just be around the corner.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the country has gone to the dogs!!! este jologs!!!
    nakakalungkot,gusto ko maiyak...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Iwasan na lang natin ang mga agresibong drivers na iyan...

Sayang lang ang oras at sama ng loob mo kapag may nangyari....

7606:mobile1:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Iwas kayo sa mga MC, a tragic accident happened to me in Isabela involving MC, I was bound for manila when a drunken MC rider was going straight on my direction. I avoided him as much as I could, my car was half shouldered but he still hit me head on. Unfortunately, one of the backriders died, a pregnant woman.

They have a lot of violations , driving with the influence of liquor, no helmet, no license, overspeeding, counterflow, overloading (3 passengers), no registration. But still it was my fault, I was charged reckless imprudence resulting to homicide. So, to cut the story short ako pa nagbayad sa lokong lasing na MC rider para di na ko makasuhan.

I shouldn't have charge of anything, it wasn't my fault, bayaran pa nga dapat nila kotse ko. Ang tanging kasalanan ko ay nadaan ako sa lugar na yun. There must be wrong with our law. Like pag nakasagasa ka sa ilalim ng pedestrian overpass homicide parin kaso mo.

Iwas kayo sa mga MC, pag namatay sila kaw pa may kasalanan. Kaya pag may humaharurot na MC iniiwasan ko, bahala sila kung gusto nila magpakamatay wag nila ako idamay.

Lokong lasing na motorcycle driver sa floodway bridge