New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    tumawag ako sa solargard santolan.....ang price pakabit ng tint sa crv eh 5,500....

kay Lacars 4,400.....

ang laki ng difference......fake kaya sa la cars or mahal lang sa solargard santolan?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    AMF isa ding mambababoy ng kotse magkapatid yata yang LA Cars at Starbright

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ^

Indian yung sa LAcars.....Chinese yung starbright......

Pero grabe nga yung sira sa windshield.....grabe yung crack......

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    naku sira na pala rep..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yung MZ3 ang kinawawa talaga.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Im sorry but I hope those are not involved will not add fuel to the fire.

This issue was taken up with the ford club and we removed our promo for that club as some of their members became very racist and abusive.

The customer is right, I agree. But that same customer started messaging us from the 14th of December with number 0922 864 5679. We answered all his inquiries properly and until a point where he kept bargaining for an h.i.d. which was already posted as net price at 6,000.00. We stuck to the price and he texted me at 2 am still asking whats my best price. He asked more than 20 questions and frankly I got annoyed when he texted at 2 am so I replied we are closed and you may call us at office hours, will be more than glad to assist you.

He starts texting from 8 am on Sunday still insisting on 5,500.00 and I told him its already on promo. Asked more technical questions and I told him please CALL US as the texts were just pouring in.

Finally texts me on the 19th, and I was still kind to him until I sensed that this is the same guy who wouldnt pick up the phone and call if he was really serious. All texts with so many concerns. There is a limit as we have had many people who would pose and texts us when finding out their actually other store owners wasting our time. So much that they would call us make an appointment, show sincerity and not show up and when we call them, they say there nearby and are on the way but dont show up.

I understand and Im not saying we are not wrong, but there is a limit to how much you could inquire through texts and if youre asked to call, you ask more questions, it gets annoying. Im human too, I make mistakes and Im very very very sorry if I hurt anyone.

This matter was already dealt with in Ford Club, and now there are ford club members who are protecting their co-members and trying to attack us. All Im pleading is, if youre not of the concerned, dont get involved. No need to add fuel to the fire as the some members from the Ford Club already went racist and name calling.

We have been in business and growing almost exponentially because of our return customers who have tried and tested our service.

Once again, Im very sorry to those Ive hurt and please forgive me as Im human and I make mistakes. But with that particular incident, nobody is right.

Regarding the fake incident, we are the only authorized store to sell Vkool and Solargard in Makati. We were given signages, marketing materials and demo units as we have been a very good client of their for the past 4 years. Infact we have been awarded 1st runner up in 05 and 06 which the awards are displayed at the store. We are also the authorized distributor of 3M Crystalline, only available in 2 stores nationwide. You could come and experience what we have to offer and test if its original or not. Im proud to say that we do not sell fake.

Going back to the issue, this will be my last reply as its really between the customer and myself. He hasnt experienced what we have to offer, it was merely texts that did not lead anywhere.

So from the bottom of my heart, I humbly beg and do apologize to those Ive hurt and to those not involved, the truth is to be experienced 1st hand.

Merry Xmas and God Bless us all.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Baka naman tama ang sinasabi ni LA cars na di talaga pwede ang brand na gusto nya sa tsikot nya...

Well lahat talaga ng store may mga pangyayaring ganyan, you never satisfied all the customers no matter how you wanted to be...

Di talaga maiiwasan ang ganyan...mahirap talaga kasi mag inquire thru text, sana kung in person na lang sya pumunta siguro maentertain pa sya ng maayos..para maiwasan ang ganitng di pagkakaintindihan....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    How about dun sa cracked windshield? nagtatanong lang kasi I'm planning to change sana may default free tint.

Para kay LACars nga pala to

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ganito lang kasi sa business eh...kung di mo gusto yun price,wag mo bilhin! hehehe no need to hassle the vendor. its that simple. ipon ka pa hehehe. kung kuripot ka naman,hanap ka na lang sa iba.
    baka pwede kasuhan yan ng unjust vexation hehehe

kawawa naman si lacars. buti na lang mahaba pasensya mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm closing this thread as both sides told their stories.

Until the ACTUAL complainant and defendant starts a thread about the SPECIFIC issues involved, speculations and hearsays will resolve nothing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
[merged] Ingat po tayo sa L.A. Cars