New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    di na ba uso ang charge slip? di ba dapat pirmahan mo muna bago ma-authorize yung credit sa card mo?
    They still require the payer to sign if it's a face-to-face transaction. The only time you don't sign is if you do an online transaction.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    They still require the payer to sign if it's a face-to-face transaction. The only time you don't sign is if you do an online transaction.
    exactly so he shouldn't be billed for this transaction if he didn't sign any charge slip

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Okay rin iyang credit card mo bro.,- reality check kaagad dahil medyo alanganing oras nag-swipe...

Ano'ng credit card ba iyan?
    Standard Chartered Bank sir, real-time email/sms after a successful transaction but unfortunately i dont have my phone with me that time.

Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    exactly so he shouldn't be billed for this transaction if he didn't sign any charge slip
    sir that's the reason why i was fuming mad at this manager and filed a dispute to my banks.

By the way, below is an update on this after I sent the complaint email to MCD. As expected, "sorry" seems to be the easiest word to say nowadays.

[SIZE="1"]Thank you for sharing with us your experience in our McDonald's Quezon Avenue restaurant last May . Your email that we received was immediately communicated to the Operations Team in charge of the McDonald's Quezon Avenue restaurant.

At McDonald's , our goal is to give 100% customer satisfaction. We do our best to maintain McDonald's high standards whether it is food quality, service, facilities or safety of our customers in the store.

The Restaurant Team shall continue to ensure that incidents like this do not happen in our restaurants.

I apologize for any inconvenience that the alleged incident may have caused you and I greatly appreciate your time and effort in bringing this matter to our attention.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.
    [/SIZE]

I'll wait and see then on what's gonna happen next. If nothing happens, I'll bring this up to the corporate level of MCD. This may be a small amount of cash to rant about but the inconvenience and experience it brought me was uncalled for, money is hard earned after all nowadays.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    since walang pirma yung charge slip;valid ba yun?

one funny incident happened to me sa marikina branch ng mcdo

diba ang standard greeting nila pag lapit mo sa counter... welcome to mcdonald's may i take your order please.

nung minsan nung turn ko na mag order, yung manager pag harap sa akin na nadidilat yung mata pa and in a weird voice tone... eh anong sayo???... natawa ako sa facial expression nya at naisip ko na nasa sari sari store ba ako? hahahaha

eto pa yung co manager nya kapit bahay / kababata pa ng GF ko. nung nakita namin sya while eating kinuwento namin, tawa kami ng tawa, tapos sinabihan nya, nahiya ata yung manager tumago tuloy sa kitchen. hahhahahah

recently nag drive thru ako sa mcdo marcos hiway... ordered 1 double cheese burger... nung nasa may up na kami tsaka ko lang binuksan... sabi ko sa GF ko and double cheese burger ba eh double lang ang cheese at single patty? so my gf looks at the image on the box, and says nope 2 patties why? nakow naloko na. double cheese ng lang binigay single patty...

kaya siguro ganito ang role ni mcdo sa short clip na LOGORAMA YouTube - ‪Logo'rama - a world of brands and logos‬‏
    Last edited by impulzz; May 24th, 2011 at 01:54 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    bad trip yan

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    bakit kaya nakakalusot yang ganyang incompetencies sa hiring nila ng staff?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I don't think this is an issue of incompetence but a lack of integrity. Clearly, there was fraud. Sobrang bait lang nung TS. When its a question of integrity, have no mercy.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    all the while i thought na very competent ang staff ng mcdonalds since sobrang ridgid ang standards nola in terms of training their staff

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomonsalud View Post
    all the while i thought na very competent ang staff ng mcdonalds since sobrang ridgid ang standards nola in terms of training their staff
    Training may teach a man what to do, but it's his character that will dictate how he goes about it.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    good day tsikoteers!

just an update on this incident -

1. someone called me up and introduced himself as the area manager of McDonald's, i dont know how many levels they have when it comes to managerial posts. the gentleman was nice and apologetic. he apologized and discussed with me what happened.

2. informed me that they have already cancelled all the transactions with regards to my credit cards.

3. informed me also that the manager that I was referring to was not a "real" manager but an asst. manager or someone like a supervisor since he was wearing a blue checkered shirt much like of a management trainee. that real managers are wearing a marron shirt with yellow tie with their name tags on it since this is mandatory for all employees of MCD.

4. invited me over to the branch so we can discuss everything in person since I demanded that disciplinary action should be taken against the said "manager" and I want to be copy furnished to the memorandum to prove that the said DA will take into action.

5. assured me that DA will be served to the employees involved in my presence to prove their sincerity and to compensate for what had happened.

Well, I think there's more to come after this interaction. Karma is digital nowadays, as the saying goes, "the pen is mightier than the sword".

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
McDonald's Quezon Avenue Branch: A Horrendous Tale