New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i was driving going home from school kanina and i noticed this tamaraw fx following from around old sta mesa to all the way to san juan. usual route ko na kasi ito from dlsu going home. the link bridge tapos turn right sa dulo then turn right ulit going to the back of a neighborhood then coming out around the manduloyong bridge tama ba? i saw the plates UUW166 light green/blue shade. 2 men in front. im kicking myself by stopping ryt in front of my house ... i should have traveled around a bit in the neighborhood to see if im still being followed. after i stopped my car in front of the house. they beeped once and sped away... hmmm the weird thing is they turned on my exact street and we were the only ones who turned....hmm. is it because im watching too much television?? hehe. im gonna change routes and cars tomorrow. tamang tama coding.

Sa sama ng panahon ngayon, I can't blame you for being paranoid. Just change routes next time just to be sure. Its a good thing that your observant with your surroundings.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakatakot yan pre...

but since they beeped... baka naman kakilala mo or something.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    baka signal ung beep na 'thanks for leading us to ur house'...change cars n routes muna to be sure..mahirap na masyado naman coincidence na nakabuntot sau all the way

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tell what happened to your relatives and give them the plate number and what time it happened.

Next time, lead them sa munisipyo or a in front of a police headquarter.

Ingat ulit.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Change cars and route, it's better to be safe than sorry.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I normally get paranoid if a car followed me for more than a couple of corners. I usually make two right turns or two left turns to see if the car is really following or just a coincidence.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    what i figure is...if they wanted to kidnap you, when you stopped by the house, wouldn't they already have tried something?

That's why it's also useful to have stickers of villages. Think someone is following you, go into one of the villages and hope they don't have stickers :D

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Parang pelikula ang scene ha. Anyway, it's better to be careful and watchful nowadays. Just take care.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ingat lang palagi bro. di bale ng maabala ka ng konti kesa naman madale kang walang kaalam-alam. tama yun palit ka muna ng sasakyan tsaka routine.

di naman sa tamang paranoid, pero pag-isipan mo din possible scenarios... gaya kung sumulpot sila ulit anong gagawin mo. besides being aware of our surroundings, we should be able to act accordingly also if something happens.

note in checking: if you're making unusual turns, make sure that you know the area at hindi dead-end papasukan mo, same thing if you're stopping dapat dun sa safe or crowded areas.

peace bros!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
maybe something maybe nothing [paranoid?]