New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    pag feeling kong may sumusunod i always increase my speed tinitingnan ko kung bumubuntot ulit, that way anu man mangyari medyo malayo ang distance ko sa kanya.

pinakabest protection so far para sa akin is running a lil bit faster pag gabi pag ako lang mag isa. that way d ka mahaharang at d ka din matututukan sa likod.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    thx for the reply guys... so far wala naman ata un... im just paranoid.

pinakabest protection so far para sa akin is running a lil bit faster pag gabi pag ako lang mag isa. that way d ka mahaharang at d ka din matututukan sa likod.
    hehe i was doing this din... i try to roll for a bit and let the car in front of me move faster para masmalaki un space then il accelerate fast ... just to see kung nakabuntot hehe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618
    i was driving going home from school kanina and i noticed this tamaraw fx following from around old sta mesa to all the way to san juan. usual route ko na kasi ito from dlsu going home. the link bridge tapos turn right sa dulo then turn right ulit going to the back of a neighborhood then coming out around the manduloyong bridge tama ba? i saw the plates UUW166 light green/blue shade. 2 men in front. im kicking myself by stopping ryt in front of my house ... i should have traveled around a bit in the neighborhood to see if im still being followed. after i stopped my car in front of the house. they beeped once and sped away... hmmm the weird thing is they turned on my exact street and we were the only ones who turned....hmm. is it because im watching too much television?? hehe. im gonna change routes and cars tomorrow. tamang tama coding.
    tingin ko mayroon na talaga ganyan. once I got followed by a galant super saloon mga 10pm, (eto suspetsa lang naman), nakakapagtaka kasi every where I turn parati sya nasa likod, meron pa time na nauna siya sakin dahil sa isang PUV na biglang tumigil, pero gulat ako nasa likod ko na naman siya about 1-2 mins. later. and with my driving na sobrang relaxed at average of 30kph-40kph, mapipikon lang ang tututok sa likuran ko pero itong galant na ito nde.

you know what I did I turned on the left signal and pretended that I'm going to turn left. sinama ko pa sa acting yun akmang pa-turn yun sasakyan sa left. I paused for about 30 seconds after the last opposite car passed. Then bigla ko diniretso ng pahataw. syempre natural tendency ng galant lumiko na kasi luwag na pa-left regardless kung dumiretso ako . But this galant didnt even budge. so after stepping on the gas I slowed. ayun lumiko sya siguro na-sense nya na tignan ko next move nya thru the rear center mirror. but this galant turned only to park on the diagonal grocery na sarado na.

I dont know if I'm paranoid but I sped up na after that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
maybe something maybe nothing [paranoid?]