New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To all those who are passing along EDSA (Guadalupe to Ortigas) Northbound every morning, have you seen this old guy (white hair with shades) on a red Honda Enduro MC? No helmet & side mirror... and weaves in and out of the traffic like he's being chased by death himself.

Anyways, it was the nth time that I saw this guy in my rearview mirror doing his usual thing - swerving & lane splitting even when the traffic is light and most vehicles & motorcycles are already travelling between 60-80kph.

The problem started when he tried to squeeze between me and a bus after the Shaw underpass. I held my lane since an MMDA van was going to my lane from the left. He was visibly pissed off that he wasn't able to squeeze by and after he overtook he looked back at me.

He then made a right turn at Guadix (going to ADB) Ave and gave me another "look".

Dami talagang mataas ang ihi ngayon... sila na ang mali eh sila pa ang galit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka incontinent na yan...alam mo naman yung bike seats, nakakajebs yan especially kung matagtag yung kalsada :hihihi:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Baka naman may alzeimer's yun kala niya hinahabol cya ng mga guerilla.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hayaan mo m2 kapag ipinagpatuloy nya iyan matutulad siya doon sa naaksidente sa c5...hayaan mo syang gumawa ng sarili nyang hukay...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Pa southbound kasi ako pag umaga.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Oo nga hayaan mo na yan m2.Gusto niyang lumipad eh which alam niyo naman kung saan siya pupunta oras na magkamali siya.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    not wearing a helmet just shows how stupid this guy is. unless may deathwish sya, in that case that's a good idea

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    old guy b kamo?...langya matandang walang pinagkatandaan!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ano ba kayo, adik yun! ADIK!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bakit d siya hinuhuli? wlang helmet eh...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
"Mature" MC Rider, EDSA northbound every morning