New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hindi mature iyan, manure.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Glad that mature is in quotation marks... coz the guy definitely ain't. :boo:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    oks lang yan. isipin mo nalang how great it feels to be sitting in you airconditioned car, staying cool,fresh and clean till you get to your destination. siya puro pawis at amoy usok, may putok pagdating sa pupuntahan. kailangan niya humataw to create air para malamigan siya. yung palingon lingon niya, baka sinusubukan mahanginanan yung batok niya.

may araw din yung ulol yun at lahat ng iba pang katulad niya.

Amen!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahaha manure siya. tumanda ng paurong. isang araw mapipitpit ng bus yan. bwaehehehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    To all those who are passing along EDSA (Guadalupe to Ortigas) Northbound every morning, have you seen this old guy (white hair with shades) on a red Honda Enduro MC? No helmet & side mirror... and weaves in and out of the traffic like he's being chased by death himself.

Anyways, it was the nth time that I saw this guy in my rearview mirror doing his usual thing - swerving & lane splitting even when the traffic is light and most vehicles & motorcycles are already travelling between 60-80kph.

The problem started when he tried to squeeze between me and a bus after the Shaw underpass. I held my lane since an MMDA van was going to my lane from the left. He was visibly pissed off that he wasn't able to squeeze by and after he overtook he looked back at me.

He then made a right turn at Guadix (going to ADB) Ave and gave me another "look".

Dami talagang mataas ang ihi ngayon... sila na ang mali eh sila pa ang galit.
    matanda on a motorbike ba kamo ser? baka naman sayo lang nagpapakita yan every morning :freddy:

j/k lang

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    after he overtook he looked back at me.

He then made a right turn at Guadix (going to ADB) Ave and gave me another "look".
    ikaw naman, nagreact agad. nafogian lang sa iyo yun....it's not every day you see a sam milby lookalike on the road

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    wag naman sanang next time na makita natin sya ay nasa dyaryo na..or natatakpan na ng dyaryo..whatever!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
"Mature" MC Rider, EDSA northbound every morning