New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Update from JD Fb page

Eto lang ang dahilan ng pinag awayan nila tapos buhay ang kapalit. I can't see any dent or scratch on the pic.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c7&oe=56A84745
    Last edited by Battlestar; September 23rd, 2015 at 09:52 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Saan ang scratch? Mas makinis pa yung bumper nang yumao kesa sa bumper nang sasakyan ko eh.

This makes me sad dahil senseless. I hope james would expose the suspect na as a journalist. Kung may malinaw na proof, then walang libel na kaso yan. He already gave enough time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Saan ang scratch? Mas makinis pa yung bumper nang yumao kesa sa bumper nang sasakyan ko eh.

This makes me sad dahil senseless. I hope james would expose the suspect na as a journalist. Kung may malinaw na proof, then walang libel na kaso yan. He already gave enough time.
    Yun nga bro. Nagkainitan lang talaga siguro kahit walang dent. Saka ayaw pa rin pangalanan ni James yung CX-5 owner eh.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Is it just me, or are the top 3 tv stations *not* really following the incident?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Update on this?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    JD*FB

UPDATE on the road rage killing of Delio Bathan. Some were asking about what the real story was behind the attack as it seemed too far fetched that someone could lose their mind over a simple scratch and kill another man over it.

Well here's an eyewitness account who saw everything unfold from the window of an FX she was riding. As painful as this is to read for the family, they have asked me to share it in the hope that the killer turns himself in, or that more people can come forward with a photo or video of the event.

Friends, this is no longer just about catching a killer; this is also about taking a firm stand against road rage and warning any other hot-heads out there that there's no place for violence on our roads. They're deadly enough as it is.

If anyone has any more information or photos to share, please do your bit. There's still time to make things right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456