New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I just submit to whatever check they want, it will not eat a minute of my time so why should I not follow it? and besides is it really that hard to flick a switch to open the trunk?
    Me three. Though I know that their glimpse in my trunk is just a waste of time, I wouldn't mind opening it since I know I am not hiding anything.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    I just get annoyed when the security guard slams the trunk too hard.
    i wonder if they even trained to open or close a trunk. one guard who did try to open mine had a hard time! and then, pag nagsara nga, parang gusto kung turuan muna.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Matakot ka kung PDEA ang nagbubukas ng trunk mo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    it may be useless, but it's their mall, their rules, nothing wrong with following, at the most it's around 30 seconds of my precious time.

it's not like jumping off a building because others are doing it, i don't agree with that analogy.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    double post

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you've got nothing to hide, what's a few seconds to let the guards check your vehicle? You'll still have to wait for the vehicle ahead of you to get his parking ticket anyway.

And regarding those ignorant guards, when my Pajero was just new, they don't know how to open the rear door they just waived at me to proceed

nga pero most guards sa sm north, nah... diredirecho lang ako..di naman din nila binubuksan.. noon.. i open..pero lagi naman di nla binubuksan..

siguro dahil luma na maxima ko, most of the time madumi pa... sinasalamin pa ung ilalim.. baka may dumi pa na di naalis..

most secu check naman sa mall(even sa doors) silip lang un lang.. kapa konti...sabay pisil sa pwet hehehe....(nyak type ka pala ng guard!)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    It does'nt bother me that much...I'm more worried about those children who suddenly throws a cupful of water in my windshield while waiting for a green signal.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Unfortunately, wala akong rear window release lever, kaya manual ang pagbukas (di-susi) so medyo hassle pang tanggalin ang susi sa ignition. Nilagay ko na lang siya sa separate na keychain para madaling ibigay sa guard.

Ok lang sana yang mga check na yan kung patas-patas ang pagtingin e. Pero I noticed na madalas, lalo na sa mga SM malls, kapag kotse ang dala, pinabubuksan ang trunk pero pag mga SUV or vans, kahit fully tinted, kunwari titingin na lang sa salamin e wala naman silang makikita. Kung tutuusin, mas malaking bomba ang malalagay sa mga SUV kesa kotse.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sa experience ko sa SM parking, hindi ko mabuksan ang trunk pero pinatuloy na rin ako ng guard dahil maraming nakapila sa likod ko.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
mall parking vehicle check??