New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sana mayrun din ganitong batas sa 'Pinas. Huhulihin yung mga makupad sa left lane or passing lane.

Nevada Makes It Illegal to Drive Below Speed Limit in the Left Lane - Motor Trend

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sana mayrun din ganitong batas sa 'Pinas. Huhulihin yung mga makupad sa left lane or passing lane.

Nevada Makes It Illegal to Drive Below Speed Limit in the Left Lane - Motor Trend
    Mayroon dito niyan. As usual, implementation ang kulang.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasi kahit mahuli e lusot sa batas due to mental incapacity.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung iba hindi ata aware na bawal magbabad sa left kaya kahit anong flash ko, deadma lang :P

Pero medyo marami na rin nakakaintindi, pag nag bright kasi ako tumatabi naman.

Pinaka asar yung mga truck na mabagal, tabi tabi pa sila all three lanes. Hindi ka maka overtake!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Every day I have to contend with a lot of these folks sa SLEX. As if they have no idea they are holding up people at the rear when they are lazily driving at 60-80 kmh on the left lane.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yung iba hindi ata aware na bawal magbabad sa left kaya kahit anong flash ko, deadma lang [emoji14]

Pero medyo marami na rin nakakaintindi, pag nag bright kasi ako tumatabi naman.

Pinaka asar yung mga truck na mabagal, tabi tabi pa sila all three lanes. Hindi ka maka overtake!
    I had a friend who was driving a very old dilapidated Kia pride. Nakasbaay ko sya once sa slex. Andun sya sa left most lane driving very slow para di bumigay yung kalawang ng car nya.

I asked her why. She said it's more convenient. No need to change lane, no need to slow down kasi nga wala namang mabagal sa harap nya. Anyway I told her it's dangerous. If a fast car didn't see you and expected everyone is fast in the fast lane mababangga ka.

I'm not exaggerating about the kalawang ha. She literally have an umbrella inside the car, as you need one pag umuulan.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BratPAQ; August 7th, 2017 at 01:06 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    I think it's common courtesy to let others pass if they are running faster than you!

There are also signs informing motorists about the passing lane. Even in regular highways (maharlika), tricycles would hog the left lane......forcing you to pass on their right!!!!

I think some drivers are simply oblivous to their surroundings. Sad. Very frustrating!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Every day I have to contend with a lot of these folks sa SLEX. As if they have no idea they are holding up people at the rear when they are lazily driving at 60-80 kmh on the left lane.
    Paano pag nasa maximum allowable speed na? Kailangan pa tumabi pag meron mas mabilis sa likod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I had a friend who was driving a very old dilapidated Kia pride. Nakasbaay ko sya once sa slex. Andun sya sa left most lane driving very slow para di bumigay yung kalawang ng car nya.

I asked her why. She said it's more convenient. No need to change lane, no need to slow down kasi nga wala namang mabagal sa harap nya. Anyway I told her it's dangerous. If a fast car didn't see you and expected everyone is fast in the fast lane mababangga ka.

I'm not exaggerating about the kalawang ha. She literally have an umbrella inside the car, as you need one pag umuulan.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    May kilala ako hindi nagmi middle lane. Either leftmost or rightmost. Ang logic e para isang side lang ang aalahanin niya

Seriously payong sa loob ng car? I would be scared to drive a car that dilapidated. Saka hindi ba mas turn off ang babae na laspag ang auto?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Paano pag nasa maximum allowable speed na? Kailangan pa tumabi pag meron mas mabilis sa likod?

Lumilipat pa rin ako sa middle lane kahit max speed na ko.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaBBM View Post
    I think it's common courtesy to let others pass if they are running faster than you!

There are also signs informing motorists about the passing lane. Even in regular highways (maharlika), tricycles would hog the left lane......forcing you to pass on their right!!!!

I think some drivers are simply oblivous to their surroundings. Sad. Very frustrating!
    Yep, let them pass if they are traveling faster than you. It is found that a lot of accidents happen when slow moving traffic is blocking the passing lane forcing faster motorists to move to the slower lane to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

As far as I know, it is highway courtesy to pass on the left lane and move back to cruising speed (stated limits) on the slower lane (middle or right lane). Even if you think you are doing fast on the left lane, there will always be another car who will be travelling faster than you. You might as well move to a different lane and maintain your speed.

Now, if there is a slower vehicle on your right and a faster vehicle on your rear, pass the slower car as soon as possible and cruise on the slower lane. Let the faster car on the rear to move ahead on the passing lane.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast