New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Read at HCP na the guy is actually Robby Martel, the scion of the owner of Harrison Plaza. Mukhang false name (Juanito Cruz) lang ang binigay, para malito ang mga newsmen at pulis.

Which explains everything. According to 24/TV Patrol, may mga bodyguards nga daw yung Juanito Cruz na binantaan pa yung taxi driver na nagreklamo. (Ano yun, may mga bodyguards ang "bodyguard"?!) And why he was being treated as a "VIP" when he was being interrogated at the Makati Police Station. Normally kasi, puwedeng pumasok ang media at mag-interview sa suspect, pero in his case, hindi na nagawa ng mga reporters yun.

According to Martel's ex-wife, moody, violent at danger to society yung asawa niya.

I'm sure, walang mangyayari sa kasong ito. Kung sa Amerika nangyari to, kulong agad at may posas pa yung mama.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Galactus: Thanks for the info. Very scary! Buti na lang di na ako dumadaan sa HV dela Costa ngayon.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah..I think he has a history of violence against his wife...parang binaril din yata niya or somenthing..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yeah..I think he has a history of violence against his wife...parang binaril din yata niya or somenthing..
    tapos wala din nangyari, what more sa isang taxi driver lang..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    People like those should be locked up. These are already hard times, we don't need another lowlife to ruin somebody else's.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    This guy should be hogtied to a tree....and like the old western movies a sheriff should fire his gun at the ground like teasing this guy and see if he pees in his pants.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngj View Post
    tapos wala din nangyari, what more sa isang taxi driver lang..
    If I remember correctly, he shot his wife in the stomach in a fit of rage and left it to his bodyguard to bring her to the hospital.

I hope he meets someone who'd be just as armed and dangerous as he is.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Something's severely wrong in our country for continuing to issue gun permits to apparently unstable individuals like him, also even after the earlier reported incident he did with his wife.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Damn!! Iba talaga pag may toyo yung tao, with complete disregard to others and the law!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, we dont know if he does have a gun permit or PTC for his firearm, for that matter so it's too soon to make a conclusion. That being said, if he does have one, then he's probably one argument the anti-gun advocates can use to further their cause against gun ownership.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Makati road rage shooting