New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If my guess is correct, she stopped near the Taft ave.-Buendia intersection, daming tumatambay na chocolate boys dito near the LRT station.

And everyday, a sh*tload of buses make that area their own terminal..OBSTRUCTING TRAFFIC! Tapos GF mo yung kakasuhan nila?

These *$$h0les should be salvaged.

Edit: ewan klo lang kung mainit lang ulo ko ngayon ah..pero pwede gawin jan eh bumili ng pagkain at magtanong dun uli. Pero ngayon, may lason na yung chibog.
    Para machibog yung gagong yun! Good riddance. hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    That's why drivers also should be aware of the prevailing fines & penalties.
    You're right. I am of a mind sometimes to bring along the A-1 Driving Manual, which lists all the penalties. Para ipamukha sa mga gagong enforcer.

Problem is half of the #$%$#! local governments have instituted their own fines (gaya-gaya sa Makati) so it's almost impossible to keep track of all their crap.

Well in my case what I do is be polite (although if faced with the OP's girlfriend's situation I'm sure politeness would be a major challenge). At the same time don't back down, but without resorting to invectives or yelling. And say you'll contest their call if they insist on booking you. So far it's worked for me.

Parang aso yan. They can smell fear.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mahirap talaga magtanong sa mga ganyan. Kahit kami kapag nagreresponde sa emergency tapos hindi namin makita yung address, hindi kami nagtatanong sa mga traffic enforcers. Mas gugustuhin pa naming magtanong sa tambay o kaya public transport driver... nakakainit lang ng ulo kasi makipag usap diyan sa mga naka-unipormeng buwaya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa pangalan pa lang nya, talagang manyak na eh TAGL!B*G

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er View Post
    If my guess is correct, she stopped near the Taft ave.-Buendia intersection, daming tumatambay na chocolate boys dito near the LRT station.

And everyday, a sh*tload of buses make that area their own terminal..OBSTRUCTING TRAFFIC! Tapos GF mo yung kakasuhan nila?

Edit: ewan klo lang kung mainit lang ulo ko ngayon ah..pero pwede gawin jan eh bumili ng pagkain at magtanong dun uli. Pero ngayon, may lason na yung chibog.
    I would do the same thing...if only to make this a better world

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Notorious po talaga yang mga Chocolate Boys ng Pasay. Meron pa nga riyan, Pasay TE, pipi na, bingi pa. Ito yung lagi nasa intersection ng Taft (under LRT)at Protacio. Madalas manghuli yan ng wala sa lugar, then kung mag-uusap na kayo, di kayo magkaintindihan. Senyasan na lang. Mauuwi rin sa aregluhan. Ingat kayo sa lugar na yan.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; May 29th, 2007 at 03:45 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Pasay Chocolate boys mga walang hiya yan pero kung kilala ka ok lang ganun naman sa lahat. The protection money from the colorum taxis in EGi, buses and other forms of corruption aint enough for them? The mayor of pasay and it's head of traffic division gets some from the the buses in buendia etc...
    I'd rather get lost than ask for directions from traffic enforcer or cops.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    You're right. I am of a mind sometimes to bring along the A-1 Driving Manual, which lists all the penalties. Para ipamukha sa mga gagong enforcer.
    Er, orly, you are assuming all cops are literate. I had one encounter with a Manila cop who actually held the photocopied OR/CR of my car upside-down in his hands, pretending to read it.

... And say you'll contest their call if they insist on booking you. So far it's worked for me. Parang aso yan. They can smell fear.
    Yup. It does for me too. I always tell them to just ticket me and I will have my lawyers contest it and file various charges (e.g. rackteering, not performing their assigned duties, etc.) just so that they will not only have to go court every week (which means missed kotong opportunities for them), they will also have negative entries in their record. Of course, I tell that to them in a very polite tone and that I am merely following my lawyers' advice.

For tsikot members who are young (under 25) just tell the kotong cops your dad's lawyers will do the job. The objective is to show that you are not scared and are more than willing to fight back.

For the kotong cops, we are all potential prey. They are like wild animals on the hunt; they will also let go of potential prey who give them trouble.
    Last edited by architect; May 29th, 2007 at 07:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks guys, at least may kasama na akong nauurat sa mga siraulong to. Tebs, I think Mazdamazda's right. I think he's one of those deputized traffic enforcer in pasay. Yup, sila rin yung mga mokong na mahilig manghuli ng swerving sa Mall of Asia, kahit alam naman ng lahat na yun yung magiging flow ng traffic dahil magbobottleneck dahil sa u-turn slot na ginawa nia dun.

Tama, I guess we should get this out to the media. Masarap ma XXX tong mga siraulong to, o kaya imbestigador. Pero, Tulfo pa rin, para bakbakan talaga...hehehe. Thanks guys, papakita ko sa girlfriend ko tong mga reply nyo, salamat sa suporta!

Down with these *$$holes!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er View Post

Agree, o kaya bigyan mo ng may laxatives tong mga mokong na to...heheheh!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Magnanakaw na Traffic Enforcer!