New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    My girlfriend recently got swiped by a petty thief...he's a law enforcer too.
    She was driving along Buendia avenue when she stopped, with hazard lights on to ask for directions. She was worried she might get lost, so when she spotted a group of traffic enforcers, she stopped to ask them. Then one of them approached my girlfriend and almost automatically charged her of obstruction and asked for a 2thousand fine. When she retorted that she was going to ask for direction was the reason why she stopped and asked the enforcer's name, the enforcer whose surname is TABILOG, toned down and said, "Sige, mam, babaan na lang natin". By this time she was furious, she was thinking it was as if she stopped to get reprimanded. But seeing that every enforcer on site was ganging up on her, the Brown suited TABILOG along with his Blue suited cohorts, my girlfriend got a little scared. The officers apparently saw she was afraid and decided to exploit this. TABILOG then asked what was on the passenger seat. During the time, she was from dinner at Aristocrat and bought takeouts for her parents and me. As if it was consolation, because my girlfriend was not going to give him any money, TABILOG said, "Yan na lang". Being scared and all, my girlfriend, who was alone at the time, decided not to make the trouble bigger than what the enforcer made it to be, and gave him half of the food she was going to take home. See, my girlfriend was going to ask for directions, no one can do that while in motion right? So naturally you stop, put on your hazard lights and ask the supposedly apt person to ask from. But this buwayas, when they're hungry, they tend to resort to despicable acts and exploit anything that comes their way. Unfortunately that time, it was my girlfrien. So people, if you're crossing the Roxas Blvd-Buendia part, you should be careful of a thief in a Brown suit, an Officer named TABILOG. Don't ask for directions, he sees that as an offense....He'll take anything if he can't take everything.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are these PNP or MMDA?

pag MMDA yan, maybe i could help. PM me details. thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi yan MMDA or PNP... naka brown daw kasi... baka deputized TO ng Pasay City.

You can always file a complaint with the adjucation board of the MMDA (whether they are MMDA, MAPSA, etc.) in Orense for TO misconduct.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Story sounds familiar like the guy who stopped to ask for direction near Mega Mall if I recall correctly. Well since you have a name maybe you can file a complaint with his superiors or take it to the media.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kung nagkalingat,- dapat nalagyan ng %$#*$ ang pagkain ng mga g*ngg*ng na iyan....

2801:clap:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    so, pag natanong pala ako ng directions,ibig sabihin violation na pala eto at sa sobrang well read nila sa road rules and violations, kaya may presyo na kaagad yung fine dun sa viloation ko,tapos pwedeng isasubstitue ng pagkain ang pambayad,at take note, pwede papalang tumawad sa fine ng vilolation ko ng kalahati,galing ah!

grabe naman at sobrang gahaman niyan at masyadong mali na ata yan ah!
    may nangangailangan ng tulong inabuso pa nila,sobra talaga yan!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pasay traffic enforcer yan. pero laging me kasamang MMDA mga yan.. yan ba yung laging nasa ilalim ng tulay ng Buendia-Roxas?

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    mga traffic enforcer nga ng pasay yun.... the so called chocolate boys......

ang lungga ng mga buwayang yan eh nandun sa me likod ng cuneta astrodome.....

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Masama na palang magtanong sa mga hayuf na yan.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm sorry your girlfriend got taken advantage of. Hard times these days. I hope she has recovered from the possible shock and trauma of dealing with such people (if you can call them that).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Magnanakaw na Traffic Enforcer!