New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    The MB driver loses no matter what. What does the taxi driver have to lose but his pants or his life. Similar to the stupid man who spilled hot coffee in his crotch while at the drive thru at McDonald's, who do you think will win? Who do you think will pay out?

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Quits na, screwdriver saka pang talop ng mangga naman dala ng cab driver

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing
    ha ha ha!!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can't win when going against people who have nothing to lose or have much lesser to lose than you do.

And when the smoke settles, maybe even before it settles, it's our favorite government agency's turn to investigate the company that owns the Mercedes Benz M-Class.

On a side note, PUJ drivers drive that way because they are "required" to give "donations". And it's per trip per area per agency. Blocking intersections and picking up passengers in the middle of the road is their way of getting their money's worth and as a sign of protest hoping someone "up" there will notice and do something.

Taxi drivers are different though, their usual line is "naghahanapbuhay lang kami" so going by their logic, private vehicles have to give way.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ang panalo dito.

1. police / investigator
    2. attorney

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    3. Media / News networks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Eto naman media paulit ulit pa display sa TV yung mukha ng wrong person na nahanap nila sa FB

Dapat ata para safe wag ng gumamit ng full name sa FB.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Eto naman media paulit ulit pa display sa TV yung mukha ng wrong person na nahanap nila sa FB

Dapat ata para safe wag ng gumamit ng full name sa FB.
    Or post your picture sa public setting...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Or post your picture sa public setting...
    That is so true! I avoid having my picture taken, I don't mind being called paranoid. There are far too many wackos out there.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i think the psychology behind the bad attitude of PUV drivers is this -- misery loves company

dahil mahirap ang buhay nila feeling nila entitled sila to behave like a$$holes

tingin kasi nila masarap ang buhay ng ibang motorista kaya pahihirapan nila ang ibang motorista

they intentionally make life miserable for other motorists kasi galit sila sa mundo

yan ang sariling explanation ko sa behavior nila so i try not to be affected

at the end of the day di naman ako ang uuwi sa squatter colony eh
    Agree with you on this...

and since they are already thick skinned sa babaran ng busina or mura.... what I say is.." kaya ka mahirap dahil sa ugali mo...' harsh... but let them mull that over while they drive and sila naman ang ma badtrip...

One time a on a one lane each street (highway pala.. Qurino Highway in san Jose bulacan..) a bus several cars behind me left the lane and attemted to re - merge infron of me para mauna sa bridge.. knowing fully well its just one lane each.. nag si-signal pa yung conductor na papasukin sila...I lowered my window and said.." kayo ba ay sadyang tanga o g*g* lang...walang nasabi....

So since there is tyranny of the poor... eh di I rub in yung pagiging poor nila.... asar talo....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    The MB driver loses no matter what. What does the taxi driver have to lose but his pants or his life. Similar to the stupid man who spilled hot coffee in his crotch while at the drive thru at McDonald's, who do you think will win? Who do you think will pay out?
    Posted through phlpost.gov.ph
    hindi po lalaki yung sa mcdo incident, babae po yun. her name is Stella Liebeck, an elderly woman. the incident happened Feb of 1992.

mb driver should have been wise enough to have the "gitgitan" incident just pass.

a few weeks ago while driving, the car in front of me suddenly stopped to turn left, to avoid it i turned the wheel a bit making the car swerve by about 6 inches to the right, knowing that a motorcycle was behind me, on my right side. he really wasn't in any danger of getting hit, but he decided to make a big thing out of it.

as the lights turned red, he blocked my car's path and alighted from his bike, pretending to fix something on his waist, maybe pretending to have a gun. my wife sensing that i might make "patol" told me to let it be. the guy moved towards the door, asking if i had any problems, the same old "naninidak" scenario. i kept my cool but really did not give in to the temptation for a heated argument. i know i can win this, as i had my gun with me.

i let him say whatever he wanted, then before the lights turned green, he was on his motorbike.
    the next day i woke up, i was glad i did not make "patol". i was home with my family, and not spending time anywhere else (jail).

"nakakalalaki" yes, but being in jail because you did not control your temper is more "nakakahiya" naman siguro.