New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung yellow na kaya? or yung luma pa din?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    nang galing lang boss ko sa Robinsons Galleria. Ok na daw, meron na daw license dun,

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Finally, I was able to get my license renewed. I got home around 3:45, then I gave LTO Pasig (in front of Kapitolyo, beside Ynares Sports Center) a call, since sila yung pinakamalapit. They said that they were back up online again, so I rushed over and processed my application.

After my drug test and medical test (which took longer than usual because I had to down 3 bottles of coke before I could produce enough wee), sinabihan ako nung assessment window na nagloloko na naman daw uli yung system nila. Balik nalang daw sa Monday. I asked if there was any other way, and then he signed off my papers and asked me to go to LTO Galleria.

Upon arriving at Galleria, the whole process was quick and easy. I was initially wary about going to a mall-based LTO office, since I thought that lines would be long. Lo and behold, ako lang yung nagpapaprocess ng renewal (unlike sa Kapitolyo mga 10 kami). Within 5 minutes, my new license was done. Still the old design, which is good IMO.

Spent a total of 900 pesos (417 reg fee + 75 late penalty + 300 drug test + 100 medical exam).

It's not the most hassle-free of renewals - after all, I spent practically 3 days and had to go to 3 different LTO offices (including Tiendesitas nung June 11). But at least the LTO got their act together quicker than what you'd expect from a government office.

Oh, and if you're planning to renew your license, I suggest you try LTO Galleria. OK talaga.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Dun din ako sa Galleria nagrerenew kasi lakad lang mula sa office. I usually pay P400 for the drug test, isinasabay namin sa APE kaysa magbayad pa uli ng additional P300 na hiwalay for the license renewal.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bago na ba yung license?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mas mabilis po talaga sa mga license renewal centres sa mall kasi ikaw lang ang usual na nagpaparenew doon. Kaso renewal lang talaga sya, any add ons sa restrictions must be done sa mga lto offices. I'm glad gumagana na ulit ang sistema nila. Follow-up ko rin po yung question ni sir boybi sa taas, bago na ba ang license? Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Still the old design daw sabi ni jut703

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Merong gusto sumipsip kayNoy gawa ginawang dilaw yung design ng license card.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Planning to go to Tiendesitas tomorrow morning. Sana nga ok na

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in the news today ...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sus pusta ako meron na nyan sa recto...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast