New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Radio reports IT provider Amalgamated Motors Philippines Inc. (AMPI) issued a new license design WITHOUT consulting LTO main office. Since June 11 Monday, all license issuance has been halted in all LTO offices. AMPI's new license has added new security features but affected LTO computer, rejecting the old license design. LTO is demanding that AMPI return to the old license design.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    F*** THIS!

I was supposed to get my license renewed last Monday (June 11), but they told me that they were offline, and that this was true nationwide. My license expired yesterday, and I was planning to have it renewed today since they didn't tell me that it was a problem as big this.

Now I can't even drive legally.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No plates, no stickers, no licenses... what's next? Wala na rin registration renewals (wala nang papel). Tapos order ni Mar Roxas to car manufacturers to slow down and cut sales. (parang yung sinabi niya na bawasan yung mga domestic flight dahil sa airport congestion).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    F*** THIS!

I was supposed to get my license renewed last Monday (June 11), but they told me that they were offline, and that this was true nationwide. My license expired yesterday, and I was planning to have it renewed today since they didn't tell me that it was a problem as big this.

Now I can't even drive legally.
    Happy Birthday... pa canton ka naman.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Happy Birthday... pa canton ka naman.
    Haha thank you! :party:

BTT: Pano 'to, pwede ba ko mag-drive tapos pag nahuli ako, sabihin ko, "Eh loko pala kayo gusto ko naman talaga magparenew, kayo yung hindi nagrerenew"?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pa-renew mo pards. Kung walang plastic DL, at least you have the OR issued to you (may tatak yata yan pag walang available DL card).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Haha thank you! :party:

BTT: Pano 'to, pwede ba ko mag-drive tapos pag nahuli ako, sabihin ko, "Eh loko pala kayo gusto ko naman talaga magparenew, kayo yung hindi nagrerenew"?

Pag LTO ang huhuli, pwede mo sabihin yan. Paano kung MMDA, Englishin mo na lang para pare-parehas na kayong di magkaintindihan.hehehe

(Happy birthday din Bro, chowking na lang, libre ride!hehehe)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Problem is, kailangan ng computer template when applying for the DL (when they take your picture and your signature). They won't even issue a temporary license without that. Hope they resolve that problem before next week.
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 13th, 2012 at 04:36 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Tinanong ko na yun eh, kung pwedeng issuehan nalang muna nila ko ng OR or whatever document that I can show in case mahuli ako. However, they've stopped the whole process altogether. Noone will get a license, new or renewed, until they fix their system.

I called up LTO East Avenue and asked if maybe they can process it manually since main branch naman sila. Wala din daw sa kanila. I have to wait til their system goes back online. Earliest daw na magagawa is Friday according to some girl I talked to on the phone. Bet ko next week pa yan.

Hindi ko alam kung pano ako magmamaneho nito. Hindi naman ako takaw sa huli pero ayoko lang ng nagddrive ng illegal.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Tinanong ko na yun eh, kung pwedeng issuehan nalang muna nila ko ng OR or whatever document that I can show in case mahuli ako. However, they've stopped the whole process altogether. Noone will get a license, new or renewed, until they fix their system.

I called up LTO East Avenue and asked if maybe they can process it manually since main branch naman sila. Wala din daw sa kanila. I have to wait til their system goes back online. Earliest daw na magagawa is Friday according to some girl I talked to on the phone. Bet ko next week pa yan.

Hindi ko alam kung pano ako magmamaneho nito. Hindi naman ako takaw sa huli pero ayoko lang ng nagddrive ng illegal.
    next week... baka nga abutin pa next year sa bagal ng gobyerno naten...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast