New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

http://www.pinoytumblr.com/post/1632...riend-find-his

PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND FIND HIS MOM!

“This is my mother, Lea Angeles Ng. The last time I saw, 1/20/12, approximately 10AM her I gave her a kiss on the cheek and out of nowhere she told me she loved me. She left the house a few minutes after I did in our silver Toyota Prado, plate number JUS-77 and I can’t stop blaming myself for not telling her I love her too.”

5”2, medium build, 40 years old (but looks 35)

She said she was going to the bank but she never got there (Bank of The Philippine Islands (BPI) in front of Eastwood, Quezon City)

She lives in St. Ignatius, Quezon City, Philippines (if it helps)

Please contact this number if ever you find her 09178045878

THANK YOU!

(via pinoytumblr)
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 28th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Three Philippine police linked to kidnap and murder | GMA News Online | The Go-To Site for Filipinos Everywhere

Three Philippine police linked to kidnap and murder
    February 28, 2012 9:30pm

A Philippine policeman has been detained in connection with the kidnapping and murder of a woman after he was caught on camera driving the victim's vehicle, an official said on Tuesday.

Authorities are also searching for two other officers in what is the latest embarrassment for the country's law enforcers, struggling to fight off widespread perceptions of corruption.

The trio were caught on camera driving the sports utility vehicle of Lea Angeles Ng, wife of a shopping mall executive, into a secured parking lot near Manila on the day she vanished, national police spokesman Agrimero Cruz said.

"We beg the bereaved family to bear with the often tedious process of criminal investigation and police procedures that are being conducted to establish an airtight case against those responsible for this crime," he said.

A fourth suspect, a civilian, has also been arrested and confessed to the crime, which led police to the woman's already decomposing remains last week, Cruz told reporters.

The footage shows Superintendent Rommel Miranda, deputy police chief in the central Philippines, and two lower-ranked officers, Otelio Santos and Jifford Signap, leaving Ng's vehicle in the parking lot, Cruz said.

Santos and Signap are both listed as having gone on unauthorized leave while Miranda has been detained, Cruz added.

Earlier this month, Philippine authorities ordered the arrest of 10 Manila policemen who went into hiding after being accused of kidnapping four South Korean tourists. Officials said the victims were freed after a ransom was paid.

In January, the head of the justice department's National Bureau of Investigation was sacked for allegedly covering up the kidnapping for ransom of a Japanese woman by his aides. — Agence France-Presse
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 28th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Time to bring back the death penalty.

Police. Not surprising eh?

Sorry to tsikoteers who are in the police force but as long as you tolerate the bad apples in your sector, the public (like me) will always treat you as crocs/crooks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Sa panahon nga ngayon, mas mataas pa daw ang kredibilidad ng security guard kesa sa pulis

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    superintendent pa yung isa.
    nakakahiya........

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Pasabugin at bombahin na ang pinas!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

We need swift justice here...

15.0K:smoke:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    Pasabugin at bombahin na ang pinas!!
    Sandali lang, paalis mo muna ako papuntang Canada tapos pwede na.
    Seriously, they should bring out more teeth in dealing with these guys.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another senseless killing of a private citizen. Will the police, congress and the government do anything? We don't know since some are busy filing bills complaining about their unjust portrayal in media.

My prayers for the victim and condolences to the family. With our local police, you don't feel safe as you never know their intentions. It's sad as people fear them rather than respect them because of all the lowlife members who drag the organization down.
    Last edited by vinj; February 29th, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Lea Angeles Ng