The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    tsk tsk tsk... piso?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by izpink View Post
    wow..forum ng mga ***ISTS.. wala sa *** yan..nasa attitude ng driver yan..kung walang courtesy, reklamo mo kay mike enriquez..im out of here..

Naku.....1st post pa lang ni IZ, out na ka'gad........

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by izpink View Post
    wow..forum ng mga ***ISTS.. wala sa *** yan..nasa attitude ng driver yan..kung walang courtesy, reklamo mo kay mike enriquez..im out of here..

well then we should try to discover what's in the attitude of lady drivers.. coz most of gentlemen drivers see our lady drivers and observed them the same ways like sudden turns, not looking on the road etc... also its not about courtesy but more of safety!!.. lady drivers sometimes don't think technically on the way they drive.. they may even don't know how their engine burn fuel..

well this morning i saw a lady driver at coastal road.. maybe she's 30 years old driving a nissan sentra while talking on her cellphone and take note she's not using any handsfree!! using only one hand driving technique.. she talked on her phone from zapote up to end of coastal road..

i also remember in the US, a lady was apprehended by a police officer because the officer saw her putting on her MAKE-UP while driving... hehe

they drive like MR. Bean

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nga pala exception naman siguro si Gab Dela Merced... hehe she's so beautiful especially behind the wheels...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I didn't want to post in this thread but just this evening I almost got into an accident because of a driver whom I suspect is a woman judging from the stuff toys that I saw on the car.

The driver hesitated in crossing an intersection when the light turned yellow. She did a sudden brake which caused me to brake and steer sharply to the right. Thank God for ABS or I would have gone over the island (?) that separates vehicles turning right.

I was so tempted to open my car window and give her a piece of my mind but when she reversed her car, reinforcing the fact that she's an idiot, I decided not to waste my time.

I have a girl friend that drives really well but she can get aggressive on the road. We were teenagers then though. I'm not sure if she has mellowed down already.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiseat View Post
    Hmm... mukhang guilty.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I didn't want to post in this thread but just this evening I almost got into an accident because of a driver whom I suspect is a woman judging from the stuff toys that I saw on the car.

The driver hesitated in crossing an intersection when the light turned yellow. She did a sudden brake which caused me to brake and steer sharply to the right. Thank God for ABS or I would have gone over the island (?) that separates vehicles turning right.

I was so tempted to open my car window and give her a piece of my mind but when she reversed her car, reinforcing the fact that she's an idiot, I decided not to waste my time.

I have a girl friend that drives really well but she can get aggressive on the road. We were teenagers then though. I'm not sure if she has mellowed down already.
    Buti pa si ma'am Cathy hindi guilty. Even shared an experience with a fellow lady driver.

Your friend ma'am Cathy is number 2 on my classification of lady drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Guilting-guilty yan bro SG. haha!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So how do you classify lady drivers?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiseat View Post
    Na-classify na sa dalawa para saken ang lady drivers based from experience:

1. Sobra ingat. Mahina dumiskarte. Hirap magpark. Mahina ang road-awareness.

2. Sobrang galing. Parang lalaki na dumiskarte sa pagda-drive. Madaling mapikon. Kaskasero. And most important of them all: Galit sa jeep na biglang humihinto at kung saan-saan lang nagbaba't nagsasakay, at mga naka-motor na walang disiplina mag-drive.

PS:
    No offense meant sa lady drivers and riders na maayos sa kalsada. May katapat din na lalaking cagers ang mga nabanggit ko.
    Eto po ma'am Cathy.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I'm not exactly sure if it's due to my school/work being in the field of computers and engineering (***ism aside, courses that few females take) - but my school and officemates know how to drive, and drive well!

In our company team alone - most of us dudes drive A/Ts, and the gals all drive stick.=))

I guess some of the posts here are harsh generalisations. Yes, you might see a noob -or- overaggressive driver who happens to be a lady. Then again, you have your share of males who act the same! Just check out the rest of the Goon Squad threads. And add the male PUV drivers to the list as well!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Lady drivers ano sa tingin nyo