New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ingat na lang mga Tsikoteer sa isang 'to, sobrang reckless sa SLEX!

Guy is with a current-model Mitsubishi Strada, parang ahas umasta, cut dito, cut dun. Kahapon to ng umaga at malakas buhos ng ulan. Anlakas ata ng loob dahil alam niyang wala syang rear license plate eh? Paglampas ng Nichols exit, banda dun sa part na nagme-merge ung mga vehicles from the exit and from those coming from the service road, may sasakyang biglang kumabig sa lane niya, halos mabangga niya na sa bilis! Nasa 80km/hr na ako nun sa leftmost lane e tapos hirap na akong habulin sya, kaya tingin ko mga 100-120km/hr ang takbo ni mokong. Siya pa galit dun sa kotse at sya pa bumusina! Tsktsk In a short second naiwan na ko dahil trapik na after sa area na un. Pero sya parang wala lang ang trapik!

Sa mga may contact sa MMDA at PNP at sa SLEX, you might want to take watch of this guy. He's a road hazard at wala pang plaka sa likod, handang mag hit-and-run at kampanteng di mahuhuli kung may madali man sya. Hayayayay...

Eto nga pala pic:

Very bad, i hope he's not using or abusing any civic or fraternal organization in pushing his weight here.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Keep away from these guys, especially on wet, slick roads where one can easily lose control. If he makes a mistake and loses control, at least he'll only have himself to blame and humiliate.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Keep away from these guys, especially on wet, slick roads where one can easily lose control. If he makes a mistake and loses control, at least he'll only have himself to blame and humiliate.
    Unfortunately it's not just about who's to blame or not. It's also about those WHO will be harmed or inconvenienced by his recklessness. And whether we like it or not, this can happen to any of us thanks to drivers like these.

Remember my post a long time ago here in tsikot wherein a taxi skidded and rammed the MRT station and then hit the front of my car? If that taxi driver didn't drive recklessly on a wet road, he wouldn't have to suffer the injuries and he would have saved me of the trouble of having to pay lousy images of my car's damage, waiting for a police report from a rather not-on-duty-if-you-dont-pay-me officer, and paying the participation fee from the insurance just to have my car fixed.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]Mukhang marami ng damage...

Hindi pa naman built for high speeds/fast maneuvering iyan.
    [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    A definition:

"KUYANG" = He who knows not what Hydroplaning is.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Unfortunately it's not just about who's to blame or not. It's also about those WHO will be harmed or inconvenienced by his recklessness. And whether we like it or not, this can happen to any of us thanks to drivers like these.

Remember my post a long time ago here in tsikot wherein a taxi skidded and rammed the MRT station and then hit the front of my car? If that taxi driver didn't drive recklessly on a wet road, he wouldn't have to suffer the injuries and he would have saved me of the trouble of having to pay lousy images of my car's damage, waiting for a police report from a rather not-on-duty-if-you-dont-pay-me officer, and paying the participation fee from the insurance just to have my car fixed.
    Yes, I remember that incident. That's what insurance is for, and that's why cars have crumple zones, safety features, seatbelts, etc just in case the unthinkable happens. You said it yourself, it can happen to anybody.

Well, what can we really do but just avoid him na lang sa daan di ba? Confrontation will not lead to any good, possibly even road rage or worse, another shoot out. Hence my statement to keep away from them na lang and let him trip on his own ego. At least through this board you can inform a good amount of people about it.
    Last edited by mbeige; November 7th, 2007 at 04:47 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Well, what can we really do but just avoid him na lang sa daan di ba? Confrontation will not lead to any good, possibly even road rage or worse, another shoot out. Hence my statement to keep away from them na lang and let him trip on his own ego. At least through this board you can inform a good amount of people about it.

I guess youre right. But I really just hope na for the least, the authorities would have the nerve to check the rear plates of the vehicle on check points din. Badtrip kasi ang mga ganito talaga e. Tsktsk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I know, I'm sure we all hope for the same things that usually never happen. Well hopefully your effort of posting this guy's actions and plate/picture on the board should spread to people in the know and won't go unnoticed.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    He's probably enjoying the 4X4 capability of his new strada. atat eh…

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
KUYANG! Goon Squad ka!