New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    On the way to the office this morning, while I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green at the corner of Paseo de Roxas and Ayala Avenue, I spotted a security guard on board a motorcycle with plate no. IZ 9045 stopping near the curb about 3meters away from my car. At first, there was nothing unusual sa ginagawa niya....he stopped, then removed his helmet and hanged it on the right side mirror...and started wiping his forehead and face as if he was really sweating. But what caught my attention was the guy at the sidewalk that approached the security guard. The guy leaned over the steel fence then dropped something (which I'm sure is money) sa helmet nung guard...tapos umalis na yung guard going towards Ayala Avenue. Since the light was still red, I was not able to follow the motorcycle... but I was able to see that the guy pala was one of those peddling things sa sidewalk na nakatago sa likod ng isang parang advertisement sa may Philam Life Tower. When I turned right to Ayala Avenue, I saw the security guard near Robinsons Summit Center bus stop kung saan may mga sidewalk vendor rin.

I pressume that the security guard came from the same group that run after fishball and DVD vendors along Ayala Avenue. The security guard making the rounds this morning, probably got the idea of extorting money from the sidewalk vendors from some makati policemen...which i also saw one saturday morning, receiving their share from a guy who buys empty printer cartridges...same style rin, dadaan yung mobile patrol with windows open, then stop sa may steel fence....then ihahagis lang nung vendor yung crumpled money sa bintana nung mobile car.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talaga nga naman pati pala mga sekyu may kotong na din.. alam ko yung mga sekyu ng gov. office lakas sa kotong

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its what you called

"Umoorbit"
    Collecting of lagay so vendors can operate without hassle.

Go binay!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    haha dito lang yan sa baba namin ah. dami nga vendors nagtataka ako kung paano sila tumatagal dito..ganun naman pala

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    kunan niyo ng video tapos padala natin sa imbestigador!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sigurado kayo police yung nasa mobile hindi mapsa??? mas madalas kasi na mapsa umiikot diyan sa lugar na yan e...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kaya pala napakaraming mga vendors along Ayala Ave. ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    what happened here? any pics or videos? sana makunan na ni sir karl88 para ma-forward na sa imbestigador!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    oo mga bro trabahuhin nyo na para ma huli yang mga kotong na yan..

nako pano pa kaya kung maging pulis yang lokong yan... ipako sa poste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Kotong Security Guard along Paseo de Roxas and Ayala Ave.