New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I just had the worst experience with this new set of kotong MTTD or MTD?, I'm not even sure if they're cops.

after about 12 hours of travel coming from the province, we were then at the taft vito cruz crossing, our car was right at the middle lane, we signaled to turn right to harrison but haven't turned yet, coz apparently we were called to the side by the this MTD guy, my driver was so stupid he gave his license right away, without even asking for his violation.

So I came up and told the apprehending officers, apparently two of them came to the car window, and said "Boss, bawal yata mag huli ang dalawang pulis" That's all I said, so the other quickly left, then suddenly I asked "boss anong violation?"

he came up and said "swerving kayo"

so I said " boss diba ang swerving kung nag tawid ka ng dalawang lane eh di naman kami swerving ah"

so he got piss after that and start mubbling that nagmamarunong ako and sino daw ako para sabihin yun, ang yabang ng mukha nya and after that he said mag ticket na raw sya. Since I was so piss I got down of the vehicle and said so "anong ilalagay mo sa ticket? anong violation? "

he then said "we're causing accident and that the traffic light was about to go red" I was so pissed since clearly he has no case against us, but then he started mumbling about "magaling ka marami kang alam pero alam mo ba bawal din mag baba sa sasakyan. violation yan."

So I said "sige kausapin mo nalang driver ko licensya nya yan"

I left but then my driver came back with a ticket saying it was reckless driving, swerving, and causing an accident...I got more pissed. Now they wont give the driver back his license, and said hindi naraw pwede ayusin kasi na ticket na clearly implying kung inaayus (meaning naglagay nalang kami) hindi na umabot ng ganun.

Now I went to the group (that's about 4 mtd people near the stop light) and they were all mayabang daw ako, keso hindi naman daw sila nag tutok saakin ng baril bakit ko sabihin bawal and dalawa mag huli, etc and etc... and then we just had to sign the ticket para tapos na our if we didnt di raw makuha ticket, I was so f**ing tired to start calling friends at high places to help me out here, so I just told the driver to sign a non conforme to the violation, but apparently this ticket the MTD is issuing doesn't have that I'll post a copy here when I have the chance. so my driver end up signing it.

Now to cut the short story short, I'm so pissed yet in as bad a situation as that, what can one do? I would get so many emails about human rights, but hell what human rights can one push for if it means going through an hour of stressful discussion, probably going to the city hall to fight for your case, file a case against the kotong cops? or just part with say 100 bucks in five minutes you can get on with your life.

So if you ask me... Motorist, maglagay nalang kayo! walang hassle.

What would you rather do?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're MTPB.

Was also almost victimized by that racket a last Friday near the Park and Ride Terminal in Lawton. What they do is allow the jeeps to terminal there so you will pull into the center lane. As you pull back into the correct lane after you have overtaken the stopped jeepneys...BAM!...those enforcers suddenly jump you. 'Swerving' daw. DUH!

But I told my driver not to stop as this is already a rampant modus in the area.

The MTPB was just looking at me. When he signalled his fellow officer to apprehend our vehicle, I just flipped them the bird and asked my driver to drive off.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    haba, humapdi mga mata ko.

anyways, pag naglagay ka or lahat maglalagay, dina matitigil yang kotongan nayan.lalong magtatakaw sa paghuli mga yan dahil alam nila kikita sila.hassle nga lang pero that's life.you want to stop or lessen corruption, matutong wag maglagay.ticket kung ticket, ang importante alang mapupuntang pera sa bulsa nila kundi sa treasury.

ang diko lang magets e nabigyan na kayo ng ticket bakit kailangan pang isurender ang DL?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang ang daming MTPB ngayon. Puro mga bago ang uniform, eh.

Sa Sampaloc area lang ang daming nagtatago lalo na dun sa mga bandang M. dela Fuente, etc. Hoping na may mga motoristang malito sa mga one way streets.

Nasa A.H. Lacson din sila, hanging improvised "NO RIGHT ON RED" signs then hiding behind lamposts or bushes.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat ay binubuhusan ang mga buwayang iyan para madala at matakot ang mga kasama nilang gustong gumawa na kabulastugan....

4808:santa:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    ang diko lang magets e nabigyan na kayo ng ticket bakit kailangan pang isurender ang DL?

dto sa manila MTPB, kukunin and license mo sabay bigay ng TVR, you need to claim your license at city hall and pay the fine or contest it...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hirap talaga pag may mga buwaya.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    masaklap nga yun nangyari sa iyo

as per my experience. never pa ako natiketan ng mga manila based traffic enforcers,sa panahon man ng gahaman sa pera naming dating mayor o sa panahon ngyn kay lim...mmda at pulis manila lang so far.

kapag nakita kasi nila na resident ka ng manila at magalang ka naman makipagusap pinalalampas na nila ako. yun isa nga binigyan ko na lang ng 100 parang pakisama na lang sa kanila dahil pinakisamahan naman ako, yun mga iba ayaw naman mabigyan. tinataboy pa ako paalis...

anyways. pansin ko nga na unusual ang dami ng mga nanghuhuli ngyn at pati sunday meron din pati na din sa mga di mo akalain na lugar meron now...magpapasko na kasi eh :P

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Iwas lang po sa text speak.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    thanks for the correction otep..mtpb, i'm not gonna forget those guys.

it must feel really gud giving them the bird, if i was driving maybe i'd do the same thing, kaya lang it was our probinsyano driver. hay

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Kotong cops! - Maglagay Nalang even if you know your right.