New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa ibang bansa like those in Eastern Europe and South America, these kids are killed like rats by vigilante groups. Meron din dito especially sa Davao...

Summary Execution Of Street Children
    Many street children were in danger of summary execution during the Marcos Government. In the Philippines the most blatant form of violence against children is summary execution. In Davao City, 39 children in conflict with the law have been killed by the vigilante groups since 2001. Most of them were killed after being released from police detention cells.

Human rights groups said the killings have become an unwritten government policy to deal with crime, largely because of an ineffective criminal justice system and the tendency of the authorities to take shortcuts in the administration of justice. The execution-style killings are openly endorsed by local officials, strengthening the long-running suspicion that the death squads were formed by the government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_...ippines#Manila
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 23rd, 2010 at 10:36 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda open lang ang window mo ng konti and when these kids try to grab something from your car hawakan mo yun kamay then drive off!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I don't blame these kids nasa survival mode na sila they will do anything to survive, magiging ganon din tayo pag nagutom. Their parents should be blamed and our stupid government

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    there can come a time when I can really forget to lock my door or accidentally leave it open, so this can very much happen to me too. Kung mangyari sa inyo ito sir na makalimutan nyo lang one time at nabuksan yung pinto nyo while driving (to which I hope not), I don't think ganito parin magiging perspective nyo sa mga batang ito.
    I'm surprise if we accidentally leave our door unlock while driving since the moment we enter the car, we have to close the door then open the ignition to start the engine and and the automatic door locking will engage, unless we drive an old school car this feature is not available, but to leave the door unlock is the same as not wearing a seat belt...we must practice the habit of locking the door or wearing seat belt since this will save our life someday.

So I don't mind this kids try to open door car while I'm driving...

Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    And sa panunutok, what if it happens that these street kids can get access of replica guns which look very real (supplyan sila ng sindikato nila)? To an untrained eye, the sight will look like a real gun being pointed at them, paano na kung umabot na sa ganon?? I won't be surprised if this happens one day, lalu na if these syndicates get really desperate.
    This kids will be in trouble if they carry a replica gun in a public area...Siguro naman, may magagawa ang ating kapulisan jan! The only thing I'm afraid on the road is when somebody came from a vehicle and point a gun and force the driver/owner to give the car and valuables while in the middle of the traffic...

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    I don't blame these kids nasa survival mode na sila they will do anything to survive, magiging ganon din tayo pag nagutom. Their parents should be blamed and our stupid government
    I blame all of them. Pwede din naman magbenta ng sigarilyo, pamunas, basahan, etc. ang mga bata e. It's being done by other street children di ba? Naawa nga ako sa mga nagbebenta ng bulaklak minsan, kaya maramihan ako bumili.

But when I see street kids begging for alms then gamble away their money and spit on windows of cars who don't give them money, sabi ko ganyan na talaga gusto nila ngayon: easy money. Kaya karamihan sa kanila lumalaking magnanakaw.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    I blame all of them. Pwede din naman magbenta ng sigarilyo, pamunas, basahan, etc. ang mga bata e. It's being done by other street children di ba? Naawa nga ako sa mga nagbebenta ng bulaklak minsan, kaya maramihan ako bumili.

But when I see street kids begging for alms then gamble away their money and spit on windows of cars who don't give them money, sabi ko ganyan na talaga gusto nila ngayon: easy money. Kaya karamihan sa kanila lumalaking magnanakaw.
    Those are kids only na kailangan ng gabay at ng patnubay at tamang pag aruga, dahil wala silang magulang o dahil sa walang
    kwenta mga magulang nila o dahil sa maling pag aaruga kaya sila naging wild o naging magnanakaw

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Eh kasi malamang yung magulang nila mga magnanakaw din so they think ok din yan...

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Those are kids only na kailangan ng gabay at ng patnubay at tamang pag aruga, dahil wala silang magulang o dahil sa walang
    kwenta mga magulang nila o dahil sa maling pag aaruga kaya sila naging wild o naging magnanakaw
    He he he... right.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ani ginagawa ng walang kwentang simbahan, puro misa at sermon lang.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *marg:

They're busy wrestling with the DepEd & DoH.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Kid/Teens Horsing Around in the middle of EDSA