New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    btw, i'm from DLSU heheh
    Sir I think it would be best if we put our generalizations aside to promote a healthy discussion. It's pretty unfair to brand us blue people as the sole violators in the area.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post

btw, i'm from DLSU heheh

Bro GM/OB naman,- naglagay ka na naman ng kulay sa opinyon mo....

9505:spam:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    may sign naman pala eh.... siguro dapat dagdagan ng "Please read and follow" :doh:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may sign naman pala....and meron din solid line??? aba e dapat ngang hulihin...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    makikigulo lang....

ganyan ang mga Atenista.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't particularly like Ateneo even if I'm a student of the said school, particularly because it's filled with conyo rich kids who are too sheltered to have an idea how it is in the real world. I don't like the pampering one gets from this Utopian school (guards are everywhere to halt cars to let you cross, and the students aren't allowed to traverse the streets themselves).

With that said, I still think it's wrong to go Ateneo-bashing just because they swerve and take a U-turn at the slot near gate 3 and not the one in La Vista. It's not an Ateneo thing. If any other establishment was placed in that location, I would bet my life that there would still be drivers who would violate the no swerving law.

So shut up OldBlue/General Miting and AnK.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Double post
    Last edited by jut703; March 17th, 2010 at 11:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    triple post. really laggy connection.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't particularly like Ateneo even if I'm a student of the said school, particularly because it's filled with conyo rich kids who are too sheltered to have an idea how it is in the real world. I don't like the pampering one gets from this Utopian school (guards are everywhere to halt cars to let you cross, and the students aren't allowed to traverse the streets themselves).
    Pards, sorry but i just have to react on this (OT). If this is your perception of AdMU then that means you've got it all wrong during your stay there and I'm sure guys like Glennster and ssalloon will agree to this. ... or maybe we're just too old.

Back to regular programming.

Although for the MMDA guys, instead of just hanging around all day and waiting for a violator, they can still do much more to prevent the violation and direct traffic flow. This is a common case all around the metro and not only with the MMDA... every morning i see the same MAPSA guys standing in the middle of Paseo de Roxas near Buendia waiting for a color coding and beating the red light violation... and he's always talking on his cellphone in the middle of the street.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

With that said, I still think it's wrong to go Ateneo-bashing just because they swerve and take a U-turn at the slot near gate 3 and not the one in La Vista. It's not an Ateneo thing. If any other establishment was placed in that location, I would bet my life that there would still be drivers who would violate the no swerving law.

So shut up OldBlue/General Miting and AnK.
    guess your observation is correct, since I think you're the perfect model of what a pampered, spoiled brat is...

welcome to the real world kiddo...geez, can't even take a little joke.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Katipunan U Turn MMDA Trap