New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Inquire mo sa KATOK MAGIC: 776-4022

Never tried pero I was told there na depende sa laki ng damage...and free naman daw ung estimates.
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ive noticed that almost every night if you watch the news there is news of an accident involving a motorcycle....i think 90% or more of the those riding underbone bikes still think they are on a bicycle.... i also think 99% of accidents involving motorbikes are the bikers fault.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Welcome to the Philippines bro! Where everytime you drive you'd expect all those who gets near to roads become mindless creatures! Driving around manila is really very stressful!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I observe a lot of similar situations, when a car is already on the right most lane, and had a right turn signal light early enough, and yet some MCs coming from behind and at the right of the car, still cut the driver.

It's as if some these MCs think there is an official MC lane there (that they apparently feel has the right of way?), and that the car was "cutting in" that lane?
    Last edited by Autobeat; October 13th, 2007 at 03:21 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I were on your shoes, hinde ko pinalusot yun gagong naka motor, it's either he pay me up front or ipa impound ko yun motor niya...

kasi minsan yan ang mali sa atin eh, lagi na lang pinagbibigyan kaya hinde nadadala yan mga gagong drivers...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    D ko na uulitin mga sinabi nila tungkol sa mga bikes. Sawa na ako wala ring nangyayari.

Pumasok lang kasi sa isip ko, kung ang isang route marami talagang motor o tricycle, either iwasan or ibang sasakyan(either un medyo tsipipay or parang tanke) ang gamitin.

Sige, laban na!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The bad news is .. the guy was drunk and on a motorcycle.The good news is the guy was drunk on a motorcycle -- how long could a situation like that last?OTH, sana pina-gawan mo ng police report (for insurance) then ipasama mo sa report na lasing. Your insurance will have a field day with his insurance.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    alam ko hindi excuse yun drunk, yun nasagasaan ko dati lasing sobra. ang sabi ng pulis sa'kin hindi naman porkit lasing eh sasagasaan ko na lang

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    it's just one of those days dude....kahit na gaano kaingat...malas lng tlga...

but to think, my parents just came home from Shanghai, and sabi nila mukha pa daw anghel ang mga motorcycle riders dito sa atin....un sa shanghai daw...grabe parang wala daw sinasanto ang mga naka motor dun...at un mga taxi daw mas malupet pa kesa sa jeeps natin dito....

makes me want to test mah driving skills there hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjkidd5 View Post
    Where would be the best paintless dent repair shop? How much would it usually cost?
    Actually, I have not tried it yet but also interested in it for the small dents and dings in my rides.

There are a number of paintless dent repair shops and may I refer you the thread that discusses this. Dito maraming mga testimonials ng other tsikoteers on who are the better ones. You can choose from those they have listed. There may one near you.

Read through this thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...951#post906951 (this is the last page of 12 pages)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Just Ranting