New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    kasi naman common sense na dapat yan eh. If you're not sure that the corner is clear, you don't overtake into it. It's so simple I'm amazed so many "drivers" here don't get it. That's why I'm starting to think stupidity may be a racial trait. If you don't believe me, look at who we've been electing..

several years ago my wife and I almost got killed in antipolo by a bus overtaking at a blind corner. If it didn't swear to the shoulder we would have been killed. On a trip to Cagayan just this year, my uncles let his driver take us to Cagayan. Same thing happened, on Dalton pass pa. The moron tried to overtake at a corner and I saw the accident coming. Luckily I was able to warn him about the truck just in time. After that near miss I drove the rest of the way and all the way back to Manila as well.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup... daming ganyan talaga.

I admit that am an aggressive driver but I still wouldn't risk overtaking on an uphill or a blink curve / corner.

Just always be on the defensive.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    marami talagang tangang driver sa daan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Try going to the LTO office in Tayuman, I think you'll find your answer there...

Yes, literally true. Yung exam may answers na.

They will get a DL, professional pa, even they aren't capable of understanding basic scenarios like the one mentioned here.
    Last edited by WeaponX; June 3rd, 2005 at 06:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ay naalala ko tuloy yung kasabay ko sa pagre-renew. Eye exam... third line pa lang hindi na nababasa... Walang salamin. Aba kasabay ko pa rin hanggang sa pagkuha ng picture. Di ba bagsak na kaagad yun?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If LTO will be strict in issuing licenses, imagine how clear manila roads will be!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ano ba qualification na makakuha nang license? meron ba? nyak!!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    oo dapat nde ka tanga... nyahahaha!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    to quote my mom, "nakaamoy lang ng gas/nakahawak lang ng manibela, driver na".

they don't know what those roadsigns mean. they don't know what those road markings mean. they don't know that the left lane is for passing, not to take a slow crawl. they don't know...basta andami. what they only know is to operate the pedals and the wheel, but they don't even know when to use the brakes, when to use the side mirrors, etc. kahit nga written test eh nakabilog na sagot sa LTO. and the practical, point A to B lang na atras-abante.
    LOL...you're definitely right man...naalala ko sa vancouver nung nakatira pa ko don....may nahuling pinay na corrupt.....humihingi ng lagay para makakuha ng license.....na imbestigahan sya kasi dami nya mga properties....so ayun nakasuhan sya...binebenta nya mga DL sa mga bagong salta na Chinese....sunod sunod kasi ang mga accidents dati involving chinese drivers...tapos nagtataka sila pano sila nakakuha ng mga DL eh di naman sila marunong mag english....and questioned this sila kung pano sila nakapasa sa road test kasi RHD sila tapos LHD sa Van. So ayun, maraming pinag re take at na suspend ang licenses.

OT: kakaawa mga bagong salta na Chinese sa vancouver kasi pag di ka marunong medyo mataas ang racial descrimination pag di ka marunong or hirap ka mag english. Madami ako co-worker non, mga doctors, engineers, etc pero they were paid $8/hr - pero bilib ako sa kanila, masisipag talaga sila.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello Philippines!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
is it just me or ang daming tanga na driver?