New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got This from a motorcycle forum:

If you know this guy, tell him to visit the site and explain his side.

http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com...0&pagenumber=2

Scooter-Pajero Race on public roads.
    This is not really a contest betwwen Pajero and my Scooter but sort of like turned out to be a race. Pajero racing to avoid Police, Scooter racing to get ahead of Pajero to notify Police checkpoints.

Here's what happened. I was cruising along Harisson Road, Baguio, as I was approaching this intersection, the traffic light turned orange then red, I was on the outer lane and this pajero is on the inner lane ( he's on my left side), as i slow down to get infront since no vehicle's infront of me, this Pajero (three cagers infront of him) suddenly swerved to right and cut me, I honked my horn to let him know I am past halfway length of the pajero so the pajero suddenly stopped to avoid hitting me, I looked to my left and just stared at the driver for a few seconds (almost 4 seconds). When I looked at my left side mirrors while waiting for the green light, he is now behind me ...... VERY CLOSE.
    The light turned green and I went on and stayed on my lane, then this pajero just suddenly sped up to my left very close to me and my elbow just slid to the pajero's side and almost lost my balance, HE MUST BE TRYING TO SIDESWIPE ME. I got surprised, temper jacked up, pissed off big time, I followed the pajero and tried to talk to him but just kept on speeding ahead of me and hitting his WANG WANG (siren) just to avoid me, when we reached another traffic light, i knocked at the driver's side window but I was ignored and this time swerved to his left sideswiping me, so I went ahead of him while he's stuck in the moderate traffic flow and I parked in front of the police staion and call for police assistance, while I was talking to a police officer, the pajero tried to squeeze itself and sped away again past the police staion and the officer, the officer can't do anything but say to me that I have to follow the pajero and he'll relay it to the next checkpoint and i'll meet them there, then I went ahead of the pajero again to reach to the next checkpoint while the pajero kept on squeezing through traffic, at this time the police officer I talked to was able to standby at teh edge of the raod waiting for the pajero, as the pajero approaches the officer waiving at him the pajero just ignored the officer and again squeezed through the side walk and eluded the officer.... again ... at this time naguillian road was wide and clear so the pajero sped, the officer at naguillian road .... again relayed to the next station down to naguillain road, Me and the officer on his police mobile now tried to chase the pajero going down naguillian road, speeding thru naguillian road, I had again the opportunity to get ahead of the pajero since he's tailing this two slow wide trucks and unable to overtake it while the police mobile is still way way behind him.

As I was approaching the next station 27 kilomters from Baguio, a police officer is now prepared with a police mobile ready to block the pajero on the road, three officers are on standby with one officer holding an armalite and the other a pistol, after a few seconds, the pajero is now on sight hiding behind a besta van while cruising at about 40 to 50 Kph. the driver of the besta van got surprised coz he thought he's the one being blocked.

The pajero driver was also suprised coz he never knew it would come to this.

As we entered the police station, the driver then started yackin that HE DIDN'T SEE ME, HE DIDN'T SEE THE POLICE OFFICER AT THE FIRST TWO STATIONS and HE SUSPECTS THAT MY SCOOTER IS NOT REGISTERED AND I MIGHT BE RIDING WITHOUT A DRIVER'S LICENSE, I in turn asked him,

"registered ba wang wang mo? sir may wang wang yan, pinagingay nya kanina nung hinahabol ko, siguradong hindi registered yan",

the driver got speechless for a moment then with an alibi of being a volunteer fire brigade in Ongpin, Manila. After the officers gave him a sermon and threatened him that they should be transfering the case to the traffic division to surely give him a DISCIPLINARY ACTION to mark his Driver's license, the driver approached me and asked for forgiveness then I started to hear too many sorries from him and his companion who earlier told me that I HAVE NO RIGHT TO HONK MY HORN WHEN A CAGER IS CHANGING LANE ...... which is about to sideswipe me ... duh.

Then the driver introduced himself that he's name is like this and like that, there I learned that I know his Lolo and relatives in Baguio and My dad knows him too. At that point, I just let him be and just have it on the police blotter. Lucky for him he got away ... for now ..... but i'll let his Lolo learn about this.... I have to.

He told me that i shouldn't have stared at him like that and he never would have sideswiped me. Just a Stare? Lucky for him I never gave him the door kick (I was wearing my leather boots)and dirty finger since I still have little coolness inside.

This is the funny part, as the pajero went on his way, I stayed behind at the staion for a while .... this is what i learned, the four police officers at the third station where I was then thought it was a hit and run and the pajero driver is trying get away with it and they are ready to shoot the pajero's tires if the driver still tries to elude the third station. No wonder one officer is holding an armalite and the other is a 45 caliber pistol. I thought they were overacting.

In my past posts, I talked about keeping it cool when things happen like this .... I guess I wasn't able to control myself and it got me pissed off big time. Forgive me bros, anyway, I wasn't with my wife at that time ... so no one talked me to cool down.

Driver/Owner of Pajero : Jerry Ong Go
    Plate Number : JRY 111
    Color : White Pajero
    With Sticker at the rear window : Ongpin or Binondo Fire Brigade Volunteer ... (not sure.... can't remember)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat, AT LEAST, tinanggalan siya ng wang-wang. Blatant abuse of being a Fire Brigade Volunteer.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll ask with my friend kung talagang Fire Volunteer yan kupal na yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana u asked the Police to give him the stare na rin and see kung umepal pa siya sa stare!!! Lets get this SOB.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala bang picture? Hehehehe. GEN I ba yan o GEN II? Kapag nakita ko pipicturan ko. :kodak:

Buti nga sa kanya. He gives SUV drivers a bad name. Ihulog na lang niya sa bangin ang Pajero niya (preferrably with him still in it).

Baka friends sila ni NTV-777, yung Pajerong hinabol namin ni wiretap_md sa South Super.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Feeling talaga mga Pajero Drivers!!! :mad:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga, lalo na yung UKE 734!!!

:bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino yun?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di mo kilala yung UKE plates? Para mas madaling tandaan may bullbars ito sa harap.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm... o nga no, NTV 777... JRY 111... mukhang common sa mga pajeros with personalized plates na abusado yung driver hehehe

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
JRY111 White Pajero Wanted ka!