New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    what would you do...if U where in my shoes?

as blottered at QCPD/PCP-7 (quezon city police community precint)
    brgy.socorro cubao, dist III, quezon city

*5pm along p.zamora st... a hotheaded "police" as he claims starts
    yealling/curshing people in a traffic jam... few meters away (30-40Mtrs), he stop and park for no apparent reason...and there I was, parking my vehicle in front of our appartment unit/park pararelled infront of his... he disembark from his van and ordered/scolled me to park somewhere else???
    at this point "not knowing" that he is/as he claims... i refused and told him that im entitled to the parking blablah...he then again went inside the van and to my surprise, when he got back was already armed with a shiny .45
    showed me a badge (not really sure if it's a police) and set/pointed the gun towards me... i told him that the road is far wide/what the hell is the problem?? he replied: "istorbo ka sa harapan ko"...
    in short, i did cooperate (no choice)
    nearby foodvendors took refuge and were shock seeing this tall military looking man 35-40 y/o...
    few min later...a GMA newscrew came in and asked about details/etc
    and blotrd the said case c/o PO2 navarra desk officer on duty qcpd/pcp-7
    fed live on dzbb newsflash...

on follow up: (GMA newsteam gathrd)
    TET 951 is currently registered at LTO-pasay office
    name of owner is: Ignacio Vicente of Balo, Bauan, Batangas

the thing is...
    that the registered vehicle on LTO records shows... it belongs to a mitsubishi lancer??? not of maroon mits L-300 VVan...

how could that be...
    plate switch/color codding/others???

how could we, the people trace/protect ourselves from abuse/ rampant missused of plates by
    unscrewpulous individuals???

police conclusion:
    it is possible that the said "policeman" maybe a legit 1 or maybe a military personnel pretending to be "police"...since we live near camp aguinaldo/crame according to PCP-7 C/O with a rank of sr.inspector (captain)
    plate switch...no idea??? better report to TMG they say...
    follow-up: PO2navarra replied: mahihirapan tayo sir...

muntik nako! kinasa at tinutok na...isang kalabit nalang!!!
    sana magsilbing aral at mag ingat...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti nga sa kanila at buti walang masamang nangyari sayo

if it were me at tinutukan ako ng baril, id have **** my pants

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cuecraftsman
    follow-up: PO2navarra replied: mahihirapan tayo sir...
    Will they at least investigate further / start by tracing the lancer?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cuecraftsman, ilapit mo kay Ramon Tulfo

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    1st-using a different plate number than that assigned for a vehicle - major problem yan malamang carnap yan

2nd-nanutok ng baril

kung pulis yan bro dapat isnumbong sa PLEB. doing nothing is just like making the crooked guys win. dapat dyan tanggalin sa pwesto at pitpitin ang dailiri.

this dumbsh*t gives police a bad name! ayaw ni gen lomibao nyan!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Makakita na sana ng katapat yan sa lalong madaling panahon, para mabawasan na ng isa pang basura sa mundo.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    patong-patong na kaso ito sa mokong na yan.

let heads roll.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    IMO, unahin mo na yung kaso ng panunutok...you value your life more than anything else, what if naitulak ng kapwa nya demonyo yung trigger? buti na lang sir ....tsk tsk tsk!

Yari ke Tulfo to pag nagkataon....

<--- eto aabutin nya!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Mukhang carnap sindikato yung naabutan mo a, sir. Takot pa yung pulis o, mga malalakas siguro grupo ni Mr. L300.

Pero habulin mo kasong yan, safe ka, you know why? Lumabas na sa media e. Patay yung ogags na yan, konting pressure nalang, isa-salvage na yan.

Basta pag may lumapit or tumawag sayo saying na ayos na, bitiw na you, ayos na talaga yun.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *cuecraftsman, they say pag natutukan ka na ng baril and danced with the devil that close, mag-iiba pananaw mo sa buhay. so how do you feel right now, other than the vindictive attitude? complete makeover ba buong systema mo sa loob.

I had a similar experience but not as close as what you had, sa akin akmang bubunutin sa holster pa lang ng pulis, and boy did it change my views. what more sa'yo ....
    Last edited by oldblue; May 14th, 2006 at 07:02 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
isang arrogante &quot;pulis&quot; on a L-300 versa van