New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Daming ganyan talaga... wala yan kung big bike or scooter or underbone. Heck, wala nga yan kung rider or cager ka... maraming mga gago sa daan talaga.

While going to Laiya, Batanggas before, may nakasabay akong riders in BMW bikes.

I was cruising besides another bike in the Star Tollway at around 120kph when a showoff biker lane splits us.

Here's a picture of a BMW biker counterflowing in Sto. Tomas (buti pa yung underbone rider na nasa proper lane):

Then nung nasa Lipa na kami, nag counterflow na naman sila sa bayan complete with blazing sirens, headlights & hazard lights:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yabang ang tawag dyan.

kabig ka na lang ng kaunti tapos sabihin mo sa pulis di mo nakita kasi nasa blindside and meron ka iniiwasan na kotse sa kabilang side. para matuto naman sila. for sure iikot yan balita sa big bike circles. ganyan lang. pag gago gaguhin mo din. no need to play the good guy. sometimes kailangan din natin manapak at manakit. for the good of the majority.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Dahil sa marami sila, Malakas ang loob nila.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    nice pics m2, just like that. the lead biker really pissed me off! imagine motioning vehicles in the other direction to move to the side just so they could pass. and mind you, the road had solid yellow lines and they were counterflowing. do you see scooters/underbone bikers do this, pushing motorists to the side? that's my main gripe, it's like their so abusive and feel as if they own the road. kudos to fireblade, your sense of accountability is admirable. i just wish all riders are like you.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i ride bikes too and i agree. a group ride is absolutely no excuse to break traffic laws.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    im really tempted to take a baseball bat next time i travel. and wake this show off riders with a bang on the head....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    A nice thing to do when you're driving something large (like a 3/4 ton conversion van) is to keep going straight at the moron. Sooner or later he will have to realize he will come off worse in case of a collision and swallow his balls, so to speak.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    i understand you sir moe.. im a cager and a rider at the sametime so i respect both.. marami talagang mga iresponsable sa daan.. pero wag naman po sana lahatin.. may mga bigbikers din na hindi ganon.. have a nice day mga sir!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Here's one trick if you get to face counterflowing vehicles...

signal to your left (even if you're not turning left) and confront him face to face let's see whose going to retreat

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by revzonejay View Post
    i understand you sir moe.. im a cager and a rider at the sametime so i respect both.. marami talagang mga iresponsable sa daan.. pero wag naman po sana lahatin.. may mga bigbikers din na hindi ganon.. have a nice day mga sir!
    if your group suddenly goes for this kind of attempt of counterflowing, would you also join them or how will you stop them on doing such a crazy act?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Irritating Big Bike Convoy