New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Seriously considering the DVR, actually, for our Ambulance fleet. Ensures proper driver behavior.

Only issue is, it has to be set so it can't be turned off once the vehicle is turned on.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kahapon lang meron ako nakitang ambulansya na mabilis yung dating and malakas yung siren, yung PUJ walang ginawa dirediretso lang...

Ang ginawa tuloy, pininahan ng ambulansya yung jeep. Buti hindi sila nagkatamaan. :faint:

Bystander lang pala ako. Hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    pero if they turn it off, you can put them to the question why they did it, diba?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Seriously considering the DVR, actually, for our Ambulance fleet. Ensures proper driver behavior.

Only issue is, it has to be set so it can't be turned off once the vehicle is turned on.
    I have one.. the DVR automatically turns on when you turn on the car.
    Siguro we can remove the switch dun sa DVR so other drivers can't turn it off.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mykpogi View Post
    Last Saturday while driving sa C5 (southbound) running approximately 40-50kph, nagulat ako nang biglang may isang ambulance (no siren) na nag-cut sa harapan ko, tapos biglang hard brake. After nun, tuloy tuloy lang ang drive nya nanaman, and singit lang ng singit. May isang naka Subaru (forgot the model) na ni-cut din nya and nainis (nagbaba ng bintana at sumisigaw eh. ), at nakipaghabulan. I don't know what happened next kasi pumasok na ako sa Greenmeadows ave.

Naka-hazzard naman sya. Wala syang plates, conduction sticker meron. Ang malupit, naka-open ang window sa driver's side, and the driver was smoking. Ganun ba talaga? Or nasanay na siya (referring to that particular driver) na sa kanya lang ang daan kahit wala naman emergency.

I usually yield to ambulances when I hear their sirens, but that particular driver irked me. Buti nalang kasama ko gf ko kung hindi nakihabol ako sa kanya...
    If the ambulance in question bears either logo in my signature, please inform me. We do not allow the use of four way flashers on all units as drivers must still signal their intention to turn even when running code3.

Smoking is also prohibited as there is medical oxygen on board and the risk of explosion is akin to smoking while refuelling.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If the ambulance in question bears either logo in my signature, please inform me. We do not allow the use of four way flashers on all units as drivers must still signal their intention to turn even when running code3.

Smoking is also prohibited as there is medical oxygen on board and the risk of explosion is akin to smoking while refuelling.
    hello Doc. I didn't notice the logo on the ambulance, but we already reported the incident to the hospital involved.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Here's another one. Unit is again running code 3. Traffic enforcers halt other vehicles and motion it to counterflow. A taxi suddenly crosses the intersection. T-bones the unit at the patient compartment (with a patient on board). Again, taxi claims not t
    o hear the sirens despite the ambulance unit using a very powerful Whelen unit.

Eto yung nag T-bone sa MMC unit. Wala nang bago sa mga ganyan. Karamihan taxi ang nakakadale eh.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Another angle

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mikomac, Thanks for the upload. Papaalam pa lang sana ko sayo na gamitin ang image. Hehe. Thank you.

Yung isang Urvan unit niyo dati na rear end ng crv pagkakaalam ko. Tapos nagrereklamo yung driver at gusto sumingil para sa damages. Retard. Hehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    dapat sa mga ganyan di lang babayaran ang damage na ginawa nila dapat revoke ang license at kasuhan pa with jail time, malaking abala ang ginagawa nila lalo na kung rumiresponde and mga emergency vehicles where every second counts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Idiots Who Don't Yield to Emergency Vehicles