New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    see:
    http://www.inq7.net/met/2004/may/20/met_6-1.htm

"...Motorists should use horns only in emergency situations or face a P500 fine..."

I'm not sure what to think of this. I find those who excessively honk their horns very annoying. But in my opinion, there are some drivers who are just begging for a good honking :D Or maybe I just got used to Philippine driving. Dunno how it is in other countries regarding this issue.

I like the news about the lighting devices though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh minsan di talaga maiiwasan lalo na sa edsa at katapat mo mga bus! subjective na naman to eh... ningas kugon moves again courtesy of the MMDA. whatever happened to the "caught on video" project they implemented?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    also, yung mga checkpoint ng naktaf, nasan na?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Natanggap ko rin sa email yung direct order from MMDA. Dapat impose muna nila yan sa PUB and PUJ plying those routes. Ang hirap nyan gagawin gatasan nanaman ang mga private vehicles.

See attach file: (paki magnify na lang, di pwede attach malaking file size)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pot!! pot!!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Often times, jeep and busses blow their horns a lot when they are waiting for passengers. On the other hand, when they stop for passengers in the middle of the road or on intersections, you can't help but blow your horn. Come to think of it, a lot of the public utility vehicles also smoke belch and cross-over the yellow lane.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    d pwede yang law na yan... maabuse lang

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    what constitutes a emergency? when a bus is going to hit you or a jeep stops suddenly to drop passengers, isn't that an emergency?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    parang malabo yata yan a....hay naku kahit anong law ang pinapauso e..... tangalin nila lahat ng pedicab and jeepney at ndi na ako bubusina. hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    just follow the d*mn law.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Horn-tooters beware