New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The question is, why is a tricycle on busy major road? This is just an accident waiting to happen.

So when is the tricycle driver going to be charged for the accident, his tricycle impounded and driver put into jail?
    +1000
    that trike driver should also be held accountable for what happened.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The uninjured trike driver will also go in for questioning since no one can seem to locate the trike's license plate and the side car has no body number even though it is allegedly a member of a nearby TODA.

Given the tricycle has no license plate nor a TODA number, I would even doubt if the trike driver even has a driver's license.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    is the victim safe now doc?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Nice one doc and also who helped in the scene of accident, If I were not mistaken eh TODA sa batasan yan, malalakas ang loob niyan dahil malaking grupo kaya hindi takot sa traffic enforcer kahit pa lumabas sila hiway, mag silbing lesson yan sa mga trike diyan

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Given the tricycle has no license plate nor a TODA number, I would even doubt if the trike driver even has a driver's license.

Posible, marami sa kanila walang DL, karamihan student license pa ang gamit

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Walang license plate kamo?

Ikulong na yan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i have no sympathy whatsoever with the tricycle driver

dapat ikulong din yun kasama sa nag hit and run

as for the passenger, didn't she tell the trike driver not to pass there, a busy intersection and at night pa?

i hope she had that foresight and diligence and the trike driver simply ignored or disobeyed her, otherwise, it will also be difficult not to put her to blame also

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not an investigator but here goes:
    *Tricycle is Culiat TODA. Barangay Culiat is Tandang Sora/Visayas Avenue area if I'm not mistaken.
    *Tricycle is garaged at Fisheries St. near Sanville in Visayas Avenue.
    *Driver has a valid driver's license as per MMDA personnel on the scene.

As for the victim, last I heard she is out of danger. But I have no idea if a fracture was seen in one of her legs by the doctors are East Avenue Medical Center.

Also got myself a new 2-way radio after this incident to speed up calling for back up in cases like this. I hope to get the unit tomorrow or Monday.

As I'm typing this, another motorcycle accident has occurred on Elliptical Road. This time a single rider allegedly got sideswiped or rear ended by an AUV. As per caller, MMDA units have arrived at the scene and rider seems to be out of danger.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    It seems like a tilting plate holder. Chance na hindi natangal itong plate number nila, kung hindi naka offset masayado from the bumper dahil sa plate holder. Malas lang nila, at buti na lang for law enforcement na naiwan plaka. Hindi ba covered ng 60kph speed limit ang elliptical?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    di ba pag pasok o pag-labas ng philcoa na lang effective ang 60kph speed limit?

ganyan din gagawin ko sa hayop na ticycle na yan. di pa namatay yung put*ng trikedriver na yun! perwisyo yang mga yan!
    dito sa sgt. rivera intersection ng a.bonifacio, minsan nag tetrminal sila sa GITNA ng island. may gagong mga MMDA sa dulo ng terminal nila. sinita ko na mga yan sa MMDA pero takot sila. araw-araw lalo na sa umaga ganuto scenario dito samin. may mga baril yung mga ibang hayop na yan.
    Last edited by holdencaulfield; January 8th, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hit and Run at Elliptical Road (January 7, 2011 0100hrs)