New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Make them attend a R.I.D.E. (Responsibility In Driver Education) session to be taught by JP Tuason of Tuason Racing school.

Admission is free and you don't have to own a Ford.
    For ages 15-25, start them while they are young!

Instead of negative aggression, lets help give back to the community instead by spreading the right information for our pedestrians and motorists.

We have one coming up in Dasma, Makati this may 20, a saturday 1-3pm * the multi-purpose hall in Dasma Park.

for more info check here http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27680

Hope to see you all there!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    California got the same program. I got a speeding ticket many moons ago, the magistrate gave the choice of paying for the ticket and points for Insurance or pay in a discount rate and attend Driver Safety Seminar with no point for the insurance rate. I chose the latter and it help me a lot.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Yup!

we are hoping, with your support and other youths, we can make a difference in Philippine traffic conditions not by making metal barriars on the road, but by putting what the signs and symbols mean, in their head.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    onga...what i think kung bakit maraming irresponsible drivers is mainly due to the ignorance of the law.

Kulang lang sa info yang mga yan....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hindi lang dapat para sa mga youth yang programang yan, dapat itarget din yung mga PUV drivers...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok
    onga...what i think kung bakit maraming irresponsible drivers is mainly due to the ignorance of the law.

Kulang lang sa info yang mga yan....

either ignorance or sheer lack of DISCIPLINE! you would be amaze why Filipinos follow traffic rules whenever they are in foreign land...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile

either ignorance or sheer lack of DISCIPLINE! you would be amaze why Filipinos follow traffic rules whenever they are in foreign land...

most pinoys in foreign land are professionals/educated people...
    while PUV drivers at home are mostly undergrads... some dont even know how to read/write...get their license "paid" thru "pimps" or other means...
    even without attending/passing the "test" conducted at LTO-licensing office.
    and the LTO somehow tolerate this...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    exactly.

we need to be strict. asap.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay
    California got the same program. I got a speeding ticket many moons ago, the magistrate gave the choice of paying for the ticket and points for Insurance or pay in a discount rate and attend Driver Safety Seminar with no point for the insurance rate.
    all PUV drivers and/or their vehicles aren't insured. even the TPL required by the LTO for registration are sometimes faked. so they'll probably end up just paying for the fine.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sana unahin ung PUV drivers.... kc.... alam nyo na....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help Reduce Irresponsible Drivers On the Road