New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    sir kita namang may gasgas ung front nung bumper ng CRV, see kinalakad nung gulong niya yung bumper nung city sakit nyan bro paayos mo nalang..
    sakin kasi tricycle ang bumangga tapos may hiwa siya sa ulo dahil sa pagkabangga niya tumama siya sa bakal then iniinsit niya na ako daw ang bumangga hello! sa gilid ang bangga ko.. siya sa front tapos hinihingan ako ng pampagamot baliw ba sila ,sila na nga tung nambangga sila pa ganun..

bro sige pagnakita ko i report ko kagad dito
    Oops...My bad! Di ko napasin yung gasgas sa bumper.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I would also suggest ghosthunter's advice. Report the accident and present the picture, also state that the CRV left without any agreed settlement. Next point is to tell your insurance about the matter and let them handle the case (chasing the owner of the said CRV). Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Compre nam\an siguro insurance mo sir di ba? Mag file ka na lang ng police report then mag claim ka sa insurance mo. Wag mo na pag aksayahn ng panahong habulin yan hayaan mo na ang ins co. Pero kung TPL ka lang at talagang kelangan ma-trace yan, PM mo ko tulungan kita i trace kung sino me ari niyan

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thanks for your inputs everyone. greatly appreciated.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You should file a police report then let your car be fixed. Sayang lang oras mo pag hinabol mo......pero sabi ng guard palagi daw nagsisimba yung nakabangga sayo diba? Why not ask the guard when do they usually go to church and what time....then abangan mo, pero if you can.....use another car, para hindi halata.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Guess what, this also happened to me. Hit and run tsk... Good thing I was able to file a report to the police. Kaya lang ayaw naman makipag-cooperate ngayon. What shall I do next?

Inputs please.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chichiki View Post
    Guess what, this also happened to me. Hit and run tsk... Good thing I was able to file a report to the police. Kaya lang ayaw naman makipag-cooperate ngayon. What shall I do next?

Inputs please.
    Ask the police if they know where the " suspect " is living then you with the police, go there and confront him/her

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    I would also suggest ghosthunter's advice. Report the accident and present the picture, also state that the CRV left without any agreed settlement. Next point is to tell your insurance about the matter and let them handle the case (chasing the owner of the said CRV). Good luck.
    +1 ... unless he was stopped while you were merging, you could've been cutting your merge too close anyway. Yun namang sa hit-and-run, may people talaga ang insurance co. na humahabol sa ganyan so why bother? That's what you pay the insurance big bucks for.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Agree. You're paying the insurance so much. So, let them do the hunting and the legwork for you. Why bother? What's important is that the car's damage is fixed.

7909:taunt:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ChesireCat View Post

Assuming that he really forced the CRV to get into this position in the picture, switik itong driver ng CRV. No need to sweat over it bro.,- just let the insurance people do the work for you.....

7909:taunt:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HELP! Hit and Run: Honda CRV WNJ-443