New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Face it, using your FA in a traffic altercation is just not worth it.
    +1 Take for example the wild, wild west in Cavite thread:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60165
    Two gun owner businessmen end up shooting and killing each other and their sons over a traffic incident.

For the moron and coward gun owner that threatened jodel, one way or the other, karma will eventually get to him for his actions.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ^^I agree.... I own several guns and it never crossed my mind to apply for a permit to carry..... Nobody wants to be in a situation like that....

anyway, you could only get a permit to carry legally if there is a threat to your life....

I do prefer a tv show wherein those who get into traffic altercations fight it out inside a ring. Now that would be entertaining!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    ^^I agree.... I own several guns and it never crossed my mind to apply for a permit to carry..... Nobody wants to be in a situation like that....

anyway, you could only get a permit to carry legally if there is a threat to your life....

I do prefer a tv show wherein those who get into traffic altercations fight it out inside a ring. Now that would be entertaining!
    OT:
    IMHO, what happend to TS is considered as a life threatening whereas a simple honk with a near to violent reaction of the Motorcycle rider. Carrying a Firearms is a privillege and a responsibility. We only used our FA if necessary to save lives and not the other way around. I'd rather owned and carry a license FA than none in the time my life and my love one's life at stake then explain later to the court rather than end up inside the box...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    Two gun owner businessmen end up shooting and killing each other and their sons over a traffic incident.

For the moron and coward gun owner that threatened jodel, one way or the other, karma will eventually get to him for his actions.
    This is the problem to some Gun Owner...lack of patient...masyadong maiinit! hehehe...dapat cool lang

To the coward gun owner...yabang lang un, never know baka di pa nga lisensyado yun at myembro ng goons society...Kya ingat lang tayo dahil marami na ngayon nagpapanggap na LEO, kahit ID at uniform ginagamit sa kalokohan....

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakamotor lang pala eh.

Take it from Bayani Agbayani "Ikaw nakamotor lang ako naka X5!"

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    * TS.. pabayaan mo na lang pag may mga ganyan kahit ano gawin nila pilitin mo lumayo sa gulo....

isipin mo na lang mas angat ka sa kanila kaya sila nagkakaganyan haha

kahapon halos masandwich na ako ng 2 bus na naghahabulan.. isa lang naharang ko baba lang ako window sabay mura tapos alis na agad.. pero never ako bababa ng sakyan para harapin sila.... kahit na may dala ka beng beng its a NO NO! mas mahal ang bala kaysa sa kanila haha

sabihin natin na may dala ka beng beng at nilabas mo.. nanalo ka sa arguement, hindi diyan natatapos yan... simula pa lang yan ng isang malaking gulo sa buhay mo na hindi ka papatahimikin

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    para sakin ilabas lang ang beng-beng pag:
    -carjack situation
    -pinaputukan ka na o malapit na..
    -hold-up with beng beng
    -delikadong lakad

pero sa away trafffic? nah... ikaw ang talo..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    para sakin ilabas lang ang beng-beng pag:
    -carjack situation
    -pinaputukan ka na o malapit na..
    -hold-up with beng beng
    -delikadong lakad

pero sa away trafffic? nah... ikaw ang talo..
    +1000

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    ang yayabang talaga ng mga ganyang tao sana masemplang silang balang araw

tapos nka motor pa!! anu ba naman yan ang yabang

baka ang presyo ng motor niya ay presyo lang ng 2 bumper at 4 na tires ng ating tsikot!!! hehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post

Bro...

I'm from cavite and this is nothing to do with the traffic incident...those two businessman has a previous misunderstanding...nagkataon lang na pareho silang nagka tagpo...That bautista guy is a relative of sen Bong revilla.

Not all shooting incident always due to traffic altercation... We call that an ambush incident...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Gun-toting motorcyclist with DILG plates.