New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Against my Dads request to just forget the whole incident, i can't help but post this incident which so enrages me.

Taking home my dad after his dialysis treatment last night October 26, 2009 at around 6:10pm. A slow moving motorcycle with DILG Plates(obviously handpainted and fake!) was in front of us so i had to sound my horn just a bit.
    The driver looks behind and gives us an angry look as if proclaiming-hoy! naka-DILG plates ako bakit mo ako binubusinahan!

As we pass him, pinagmumura kami and near the entrance of the village he stops and would contnue his expletives.

I stopped to ask him what his problem was and he told me that I tried to run him over, which was impossible since my ailing dad was with me. I think it was just his ego that was run over.

At this point i got out of the car just to ask him if he was really DILG. I know i has made the wrong move but he was lingering about and was quite threathening and my point was to distract him away from the car particularly the rear area where my dad was seated. He got more angry and his right hand moved to his waist and made an obvious move to his gun.(I distinctly saw the hammer).

Again I was asking him if he was from any PNP or any military service and he just shouted "Pakialam mo, PTI ka" Iayos mo sarili mo, and a whole lot of pagmumura.

Then seeing a crowd gathering, he gets back on his bike and drives away.

I just reported the incident to the barangay. The inutile village security who were just a few meters away, all the while was just observing the incident.

The guy was wearing a white T-shirt and blue pants(more like a security guard) and was riding an ordinary dark colored motorcycle.

This happened at the new Congressional Avenue Extension of Tandang Sora, Quezon City. Some said that he probably was from a security agency along the area while a kagawad thinks that he could be a security of a Barangay Captain also within the vicinity.

I have also forwarded a complaint to the DILG regarding this matter.

And to you my gun-toting friend, better luck next time pag-naka tiempo ka ng medyo bigatin na residente sa lugar na yan!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Too bad you didn't get the license plate of the motorcycle.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You should have just ignored him. The incident could have added more stress to your already sick Dad. It's important that we keep a cool head especially if he have companions in our car.

Makakarma din yan.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    nakamotor diba? yup makakarma din yan masasagasaan din ng truck yan na magmumukha syang giniling hehehe!!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ang mali lang ni TS bakit mo binubusinahan? Mabagal ba ang ang andar niya? Kasi kung tolerable naman yung speed niya dapat hindi mo talaga binusinahan. Honking your horn is rude except kung nakakasagabal na talaga siya sa daan.

Please state also bakit mo binusinahan yung mukhang sekyu na iyon.

Anyway, dahil naka-motor naman siya, magbilang ka lang ng araw hehe, makakarma rin yan, either sumemplang etc.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Cathy_for_you: Yes i did ignore him, but it was already a threatening situation as he caught up with as i stopped at an intersection before our village.

p_borj: i have an old car with single horn. It was a mere tap on the horn button and he was driving so leisurely and completely ignoring the vehicles behind him. Nakakasagabal na siya sa flow ng traffic. I could have waited for all eternity but a bit of busina is a way to say "Excuse me, can I use the road too?"

Besides, he claimed na sasagasaan ko daw siya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    ang mali lang ni TS bakit mo binubusinahan? Mabagal ba ang ang andar niya? Kasi kung tolerable naman yung speed niya dapat hindi mo talaga binusinahan. Honking your horn is rude except kung nakakasagabal na talaga siya sa daan.

Please state also bakit mo binusinahan yung mukhang sekyu na iyon.

Anyway, dahil naka-motor naman siya, magbilang ka lang ng araw hehe, makakarma rin yan, either sumemplang etc.
    It could be that the TS was honking to pass or for the MC rider to speed up because he was a moving obstruction. Doesn't justify brandishing a gun, especially if that *$$hole thinks he can get away with it all the time --- kahit pulis o DILG pa siya.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    It could be that the TS was honking to pass or for the MC rider to speed up because he was a moving obstruction. Doesn't justify brandishing a gun, especially if that *$ thinks he can get away with it all the time --- kahit pulis o DILG pa siya.
    ayun ang totoo, not a reason para maglabas ng baril kahit binusinahan ka.

TS said na tap lang pala ang ginawa niyang horn so... bwiset talaga yung naka-motor na iyon! maangas, sana makahanap ng katapat.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jodel View Post
    Cathy_for_you: Yes i did ignore him, but it was already a threatening situation as he caught up with as i stopped at an intersection before our village.

p_borj: i have an old car with single horn. It was a mere tap on the horn button and he was driving so leisurely and completely ignoring the vehicles behind him. Nakakasagabal na siya sa flow ng traffic. I could have waited for all eternity but a bit of busina is a way to say "Excuse me, can I use the road too?"

Besides, he claimed na sasagasaan ko daw siya.
    What I meant was you shouldn't have even asked him what his problem was, much more get out of your car. I know it's easier said than done but with *&(%(*&^ like that on the road, it's better to turn a deaf ear to cussing than potentially get hurt. Remember the news about a motorcycle rider that shot dead a law student somewhere in Taft? I've been wary of motorcycles ever since.

Anyway I do hope he gets his karma soon. Yabang kasi eh.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sayang sana you were able to take photos of this crook,kahit cefone camera lang.Kakainis yang mga ganyang mayayabang.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Gun-toting motorcyclist with DILG plates.