New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Appreciate all your inputs.

It would seem that there was no reason for me to alight from the vehicle and confront this goon. It was a fight or flight situation, and i chose neither.

Clearly stated, we must learn to choose our battles! I chose mine.
    I stood my ground, confronted him in the most non-aggressive manner and hopefully identify him as clearly as possible. In fact i was just 10 feet away from him.

Wrong? Maybe. Stupid? Perhaps.
    I have considered him an imminent threat at that point. He had identified my car, know exactly where my car goes in and out. As for me, i know only fugly face, his dark-colored motorcycle, the butt of his gun and his provincial accent.

Who knows one day, I encounter him Christmas shopping in a Mall.
    I remember kasi giving him my assurance before i walked away and told him "Pre' magkikita pa rin tayo kahit papano"(wherever that may be!)

As for my Dad and my brother who was with me, I have apologized to them for putting them in harms way.

As for our useless village security guards, just another bunch of idiots(one time, one of them almost wrecked my windshield, abruptly bringing down the gate bar because he did not clearly see my village sticker, but that is another story). Anyway, no Christmas envelopes for them this year

Again I have already reported this to the barangay and they said that it will just be on record(naka-blotter lang)and no actions will be taken

I will still pursue this case in the most legal manner i can think of. For me this is not a let-go situation, it could happen again to me or some other law-abiding citizen.

One less scum in this world still can make a lot of difference!!

Para sa iyo, you fake DILG(Duwag, Inutil, Luko-luko, at Gunggong)
    Malas mo lang kung pamilya ni ex-Chief PNP ang naka-encounter mo dito!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    That is why I prefer this: An armed society is a polite society.
    AMEN! The fear of mutually assured destruction is enough to keep most bad elements at bay.

No offense to the anti-gun establishment.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Basta ako when they are blocking my way I just honk at them, I don't really care if they curse me or stare at me at an angry way.

What I care about is, I just wanted the road to be clear.

However, If I were in the TS' case, I`d just give him the finger and go pass through his ugly face.

I wouldn't really dare to confront him because he might have an ILLEGALY possessed gun that would have ended my life.

* TS : Yes, report it immediately. However, just hope that, those guards will count as a witness.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    At the threadstarter, kahit ano pa sabihin nya sayo never GET OUT of the car that's just like going face to face with the devil.

Kung nabaril ka, pwede nya sabihin self-defense lang kasi you got out of your car and got on his face. Pwede nya palabasin na sinaktan mo sya ang dali dali lang gumawa ng kwento kung walang tao na very close to the scene. Malas mo kasi motor yan, isa lang plaka and nakatakip pa ung poser plate nya.

Pabayaan mo nalang at least buhay ka pa sakit lang sa ulo magisip ng ganyan. Next time magbaon ka ng tinapay sa auto mo pag nakita mo ulit batuhin mo sya pero dapat may palaman na bagoong

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I agree on those who advised to never get out of the vehicle. From my own point of view, if you get out of your car, it means you're ready to take it the next level.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Pano kung cinut ka tapos tinigil niya yung auto niya at lumapit sayo???

Nangyari kasi sakin yan na cinut ako, tapos biglang ni reverse niya yung car niya! talagang babanggain ako, may truck sa likod ko kaya lumabas ako kasi baka masandwich ako. Naisip ko pa kung barilin man niya ako makakatakbo ako. Di ko naisip yung sinabi ni Lucius. Ang laking mama kasi mga 6' tapos heavyset. Mukhang addict o nakainom kasi namumula yung mata na nanlilisik.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 29th, 2009 at 10:38 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Pano kung cinut ka tapos tinigil niya yung auto niya at lumapit sayo???

Nangyari kasi sakin yan na cinut ako, tapos biglang ni reverse niya yung car niya! talagang babanggain ako, may truck sa likod ko kaya lumabas ako kasi baka masandwich ako. Naisip ko pa kung barilin man niya ako makakatakbo ako. Di ko naisip yung sinabi ni Lucius. Ang laking mama kasi mga 6' tapos heavyset. Mukhang addict o nakainom kasi namumula yung mata na nanlilisik.
    OT: This is one reason why I avail the privilage to own a legally purchase firearms. You never know when you need it to protect not only your life but your love once as well as your property. Ang dami na kaseng kampon ng kadiliman na nagsa anyong tao...

Just drive safe and avoid as much as possible a road confrontation...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    OT: This is one reason why I avail the privilage to own a legally purchase firearms. You never know when you need it to protect not only your life but your love once as well as your property. Ang dami na kaseng kampon ng kadiliman na nagsa anyong tao...

Just drive safe and avoid as much as possible a road confrontation...
    Sa ganitong pagkakataon, parang mas ok yung "black market" guns hehe dahil hindi ka mate-trace. Wag ka lang papahuli na may dala ka hehe dahil lagot ka. Sorry OT.

Best defense pa rin ay... Lamig ng ulo.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    Sa ganitong pagkakataon, parang mas ok yung "black market" guns hehe dahil hindi ka mate-trace. Wag ka lang papahuli na may dala ka hehe dahil lagot ka. Sorry OT.

OT: Not so sure kung the best yong black market guns...kung may witness na nakakita eh tlagang trace pa din... Depende din yan kung legally purchase gun ang ginamit...kung walang witness di pa din trace kse di naman tlaga reliable information ang ballistic record to pinpoint which gun used...basta walang witness...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post

I don't blame you for wanting to carry. But, just try to avoid a confrontation, or, if one has already occured, try not to escalate it --- unless you want to be part of the statistic which is often cited by Nandy Pacheco and his gunless society followers.

Face it, using your FA in a traffic altercation is just not worth it. Media will plaster your face all over TV as the perp and the deceased will be portrayed as a "mabait" na tatay, kapatid, kaibigan, etc., when in fact the little s#it probably deserved to eat lead for acting like a m0r0n on the road.
    Last edited by Altis6453; October 29th, 2009 at 12:48 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Gun-toting motorcyclist with DILG plates.