New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag nakatagpo iyan ng may baril din wasak iyan. Mutually assured destruction. hehehe.

Ingat siya kay kumander ko. May .45 sa sahig ng maliit niyang oto and may malaking bodyguard sa passenger seat pag hindi ako kasama. :lol: Baka magkatagpo sila sa T. Sora.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    you're one lucky guy! be thankful you're not shot after confronting him.....

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Saan to banda sir sa Congressional Extension? Our house is just a stone-throw away from the main highway. Baka tiga-Marban lang yan lol. Sekyu!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow, that's mighty brave of you to get out of your car and confront the guy. Luckily he didn't draw his gun, otherwise your story may have had a different ending. I would have driven away and avoided any worthless confrontation.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jodel View Post
    Against my Dads request to just forget the whole incident, i can't help but post this incident which so enrages me.

Taking home my dad after his dialysis treatment last night October 26, 2009 at around 6:10pm. A slow moving motorcycle with DILG Plates(obviously handpainted and fake!) was in front of us so i had to sound my horn just a bit.
    The driver looks behind and gives us an angry look as if proclaiming-hoy! naka-DILG plates ako bakit mo ako binubusinahan!

As we pass him, pinagmumura kami and near the entrance of the village he stops and would contnue his expletives.

I stopped to ask him what his problem was and he told me that I tried to run him over, which was impossible since my ailing dad was with me. I think it was just his ego that was run over.

At this point i got out of the car just to ask him if he was really DILG. I know i has made the wrong move but he was lingering about and was quite threathening and my point was to distract him away from the car particularly the rear area where my dad was seated. He got more angry and his right hand moved to his waist and made an obvious move to his gun.(I distinctly saw the hammer).

Again I was asking him if he was from any PNP or any military service and he just shouted "Pakialam mo, PTI ka" Iayos mo sarili mo, and a whole lot of pagmumura.

Then seeing a crowd gathering, he gets back on his bike and drives away.

I just reported the incident to the barangay. The inutile village security who were just a few meters away, all the while was just observing the incident.

The guy was wearing a white T-shirt and blue pants(more like a security guard) and was riding an ordinary dark colored motorcycle.

This happened at the new Congressional Avenue Extension of Tandang Sora, Quezon City. Some said that he probably was from a security agency along the area while a kagawad thinks that he could be a security of a Barangay Captain also within the vicinity.

I have also forwarded a complaint to the DILG regarding this matter.

And to you my gun-toting friend, better luck next time pag-naka tiempo ka ng medyo bigatin na residente sa lugar na yan!!
    I suggest you to file a complaint to the nearest Barangay Hall para ma blotter. Di naman kase nakakasiguro kung DILG nga yon...pero mali pa din yun mag display sya ng baril in public without any life threathening confrontation at di din natin alam kung teka teka at hindi lisensyado yong bakal kaya nagmamadaling tumakbo nung naka attract sya ng attensyon. Nagyabang lang yon dahil may karga hehehehe! Normal sa mga sekyu yan. Swerte lang nya at wlang dala si TS...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The guy thinks he can get away with it since he has a gun and you don't and unfortunately, he is right.

That is why I prefer this: An armed society is a polite society.

Would the same guy do the same thing if you knows that everyone else has the right to also carry a gun? :asta:

What is the point of a "gunless society" when it just makes us more vulnerable to thieves and robbers who all have guns and the cops are nowhere to be found?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The guy thinks he can get away with it since he has a gun and you don't and unfortunately, he is right.

That is why I prefer this: An armed society is a polite society.

Would the same guy do the same thing if you knows that everyone else has the right to also carry a gun? :asta:

What is the point of a "gunless society" when it just makes us more vulnerable to thieves and robbers who all have guns and the cops are nowhere to be found?
    I totally agree...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- you should have just entered your village and talked to your security not to allow the mok*ng to enter.....

8800:juggle:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    And yet another situation where security guards were as useful as signal lights for pedestrians.

Problem with an armed society is just the fact that this country isn't ready for such a responsibility on a wide scale due to the overwhelming number of morons out there. If there was any way to distinguish people with brains and a douse of common sense from the imbeciles, I'm all for arming the decent, responsible and peaceful citizens.

Should be good defense against the common incoherent pipe/knife-wielding druggie.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Lately I've become more respectful of motorcycle drivers. Nung bumibili ako ng NP28 sa MCS andami kong nakikita na may hawak ng helmet or naka-jacket na mukhang riders na bumibili ng bala o nagpapa-gunsmith doon e. I realized, you never know who's really carrying.

Kaya pag may buwisit ng rider akong nakasalubong ngayon, I just remind myself, what's 10 seconds of putting up with his rudeness di ba? Di na kayo magkikita nyan ulit.

Minsan nga lang talaga mapipikon ka na and you can't stay meek all the time, like what happened with the TS. Buti na lang walang nangyaring masama.

Sa may Filomena building nga din, may isang motorcycle na may nakadikit sa plates nya na "Gun Amnesty" na red plastic at may sticker pa ng PNP na seal. Mukhang napulot nya sa FED yung nahulog na sign tapos kinabit sa motorcycle nya, he he he... I keep thinking: ano ibig sabihin non? pwede mag-apply sa kanya ng amnesty? he he he...

Andami talagang bobo sa lipunan natin, sila pa ang mayayabang at paimportante.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Gun-toting motorcyclist with DILG plates.